Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Does A Teeth Cause Muscle Spasm Or Unable To Open Full Mouth?

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Islamabad

I got the pain on my teeth, which was on the bottom right end, it got severe pain and I went to the dentist who gives me the antibiotics and pain killer but the pain didn't go away and it actually affect my mouth to open completely , I'm worried about if my mouth will get better or what

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Namra Siddiqui

Yes your mouth opening can be affected by tooth infection if pain doesnot go away with medication you need to revisit your dentist


0

0

Dentist in Sargodha - Dr. Ramla Saeed

Dr. Ramla Saeed - Dentist

BDS | Sargodha

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

Yes your mouth opening can be affected you need extraction visit nearby dentist


0

0

Attach Photo here: