Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Doubling Of Teeth Milk Teath Still In My Mouth And Is Making The Real Teeth Go Backward From Its Real Position

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Lahore

My one of the milk teeth is not gone and new teeth is already out and it has become double one over other and the milk teeth is making the balance of all teeth wrong because not letting real teeth come in front and when I make it move by finger it give pain what should I do I am afraid of pulling out milk teeth is there any solution in new technology that causes minimum or no pain while and after pulling the teath out so that my teeth will come to its position?

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Imran Zia

Dr. Imran Zia - Dentist

BDS (Pb) , RDS , C-Implants (Korea) | Lahore

review-stars

372 Positive Reviews

Aoa. In such case, milk tooth should be extracted as soon as possible as it may cause other complications. So better to visit the dentist. Contact MARHAM for appointment

Post Owner

Walaikum salam doctor thankyou How will the milk tooth be extracted because I do a job also and can't endure pain also so is their any ways to do this in lesser pain and in less no of days it heals?

4 years ago

Dr. Imran Zia - Dentist

BDS (Pb) , RDS , C-Implants (Korea) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 372 Positive Reviews

Dear, it's a matter of a few minutes as milk tooth is mostly easy to extract. No need to get worried at all as it takes no noticeable time to get healed.

4 years ago

Post Owner

Okay i am saying because i am already under weight so because of the pain i will become more weak, of how many holidays I have to take for this procedure?

4 years ago

Dr. Imran Zia - Dentist

No need to get any leave or bed rest dear. You need just some hours to take care of the area of tooth extraction.

4 years ago

Post Owner

Okay doctor thank you and how much expenses will come on this process?

4 years ago

Dr. Imran Zia - Dentist

Contact MARHAM for appointment so that we can discuss about procedure time and cost for alignment followed by extraction of milk tooth. Best regards
Dr. Imran Zia

4 years ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Nadeem Chand

Dr. Nadeem Chand - Dentist

BDS, RDS, MCPS (Oral Surgery), FICCDE (Singapore) | Karachi

review-stars

85 Positive Reviews

milk teeth ko nikana pare ga

Post Owner

doctor thankyou How will the milk tooth be extracted because I do a job also and can't endure pain also so is their any ways to do this in lesser pain and in less no of days it heals? As I am already under weight I can become weaker And how many holidays I have to take?

4 years ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Nadeem Chand
Dr. Nadeem Chand - Dentist

BDS, RDS, MCPS (Oral Surgery), FICCDE (Singapore) | Karachi | Book Appointment

review-stars 85 Positive Reviews

don't worry.milk teeth k root small your hain. u won't feel any pain n feel b fine within 2hours

4 years ago

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Zahra Masood

Dr. Zahra Masood - Dentist

BDS | Lahore

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

The milk tooth will be extracted followed by Aligners to pull the canine back into Arch as it is pushed away .
The extraction is very easy .you will not feel any pain
Local anesthesia is very effective in dentistry .
The extraction socket will heal quickly in this area unlike the molars extraction socket .
You will not loose health and weight .
Absolutely need not to worry.

Post Owner

Okay thankyou very much doctor but after anesthesia the pain is the same as it is without that is why I am asking and how much expense this process will take?

4 years ago

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Zahra Masood

Dr. Zahra Masood - Dentist

BDS | Lahore

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Better to take appointment on saturday and you will be all fine by monday with no pain .

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Ejaz Yousaf

Dr. Rabia Ejaz Yousaf - Dentist

BDS, MDS Operative Dentistry | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

aoa dear patient.. book ur appointment with dentist n extract it under anesthesia . there will be no pain

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Fatima Khattak

Dr. Fatima Khattak - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

This milk tooth will have a resorbed root, so it won’t hurt you after the extraction...a numbing gel will be applied and a little local anaesthesia and it will be out.. you won’t feel anything as that area will be completely numb. You will be able to work soon after that.

Post Owner

Okay thankyou doctor actually after the effect of anesthesia is out then it give pain more than ever that is why I am asking?

4 years ago

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Khan

Dr. Ayesha Khan - Dentist

BDS , RDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho , C -Implants , C-Clear Aligners ,Certificate In Implantology | Islamabad

review-stars

727 Positive Reviews

Dear patient it should have been removed lobg back.
but now without delay get it removed
U wont feel any pain iA.As it will be done under local anesthesia.All the best:)

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Abid Noor

Dr. Abid Noor - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Fear and apprehension are the enemy of ................(good decision, good work, good job....... so on )
Don't delay your treatment on the ground of fear and apprehension.
Believe me this can be done by any Dentist uneventfully (No pain during or after extraction).
You need orthodontic treatment to improve your smile
Best Regards

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Mehreen Fatima

Dr. Mehreen Fatima - Dentist

BDS, RDS , Certificate of Orthodontics and C- Endodontics , C- Clear Path Orthodontic | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

need to extract baby tooth a d align by braces

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories