Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Lymph Nodes

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Islamabad

my problem started 3 months back with jaw pain and 2 tiny size lymph nodes in cervical of neck. After a month two similar lymph nodes popped out in same side of neck, I went to haematologist, he did a Ct Scan and result shows subcentimeter lymph nodes in cervical area. he ask me to come back for another Ctscan after a month to see if lymph nodes grow more, meanwhile I found that I had a molar tooth cavity and infection on the same side of mouth where I had lymph nodes. I got that wisdom tooth extracted as it was decayed. Could it be the possible reason for lymph nodes? Should I go for another Ct scan. I have no other symptoms. blood test are also normal.

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Abdul Haseeb

Asst. Prof. Dr. Abdul Haseeb - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon

BDS, MDS (Oral Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

dats really good u r concerned abt ur lymph nodes enlargement, but always strt from basics, there is no need fr dat much of ct scans, ur problem solved and no other symptoms mean u r fine,.so no need fr scan now,. if u feel any problem dan visit Oral Surgeon,. thank you

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Saqib Rabbani

Dr. Saqib Rabbani - Dentist

BDS, MPhil | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Yes it could be a possible cause,but I will recommend a check up.

Dentist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood - Dentist

BDS , MCPS Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

most likely, the infected molars can cause cervical lymphedenopathy. it should subside after removal of probable source

Dentist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Erum Behroz Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Erum Behroz Khan - Dentist

BDS, FCPS (Orthodontics) | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

pls visit a maxillofacial surgeon. the best to consult at the moment to rule out any other problem ...

Dentist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Erum Behroz Khan

Asst. Prof. Dr. Erum Behroz Khan - Dentist

BDS, FCPS (Orthodontics) | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

pls visit a maxillofacial surgeon. the best to consult at the moment to rule out any other problem ...

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Khan

Dr. Ayesha Khan - Dentist

BDS , RDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho , C -Implants , C-Clear Aligners ,Certificate In Implantology | Islamabad

review-stars

727 Positive Reviews

aoa Dear patient if u r in Islamabad plz consult prof.Muhammad israr in maroof international hosp with my reference
once he confirms you if u need any other scan or not
hes best maxillofacial surgeon in Islamabad n his openion in this regard matters alot.

Dentist in Faisalabad - Dr. Anza

Dr. Anza - Dentist

BDS | Faisalabad

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Wisdom tooth infection do persist for 2-3 months. You should better vist your Dentist from which you get wisdom tooth extracted for clinical examination .

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Saqib Kaleem

Dr. Saqib Kaleem - Dentist

BDS, MS (Oral and Maxillofacial) C-Facial Aesthetics, C-Implant, C-Endo | Karachi

review-stars

76 Positive Reviews

yes thats one of the cause ... get your decayed tooth treated and see the results if they retains, get a fresh ct done if they dont you're free to go

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories