Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Pain And Swelling In The Last Teeth Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, Lahore

Assalamualaikum Doctor. I have severe pain on the right side of my mouth, around the very back/last tooth. The gum on the upper right side looks red and is extremely painful, especially when I touch the area or chew.

I have attached a clear photo of the area. Could you please check it and advise whether this could be a wisdom tooth problem, gum infection, or dental abscess?

Please also advise:

1. Do I need antibiotics? 2. Do I need an X-ray? 3. What painkiller can I take and what dose? 4. How urgently should I see a dentist in person?

I am currently in the UK, so please let me know if I need urgent dental treatment here

Dentist in Gujrat - Dr. Sadia Atta

Dr. Sadia Atta - Dentist

BDS | Gujrat

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Walikum aslaam...basically its due to upper wisdom (aqal darh)tooth as shown in picture which is not completely erupted...puri tarah se ni nikli hui jis k wjh se pain hai and redness b hai...agr apko munh kholny main pareshni hti hai tou do visit dental clinic for further evaluation...and in case of infection they prescribed antibiotics also before any further treatment.. Thanks


0

0

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Namra Siddiqui

You need to visit a dentist so he can examine it properly through xrays and intraoral examination it might be due to wisdom teeth but for accurate diagnosis u need to visit a dentist


0

0

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Namra Siddiqui

Yes u need urgent dental checkup for sure


0

0

Dentist in Gujranwala - Dr. Tahreem Tahir

Dr. Tahreem Tahir - Dentist

BDS | Gujranwala

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

it looks like wisdom tooth problem. visit your nearby dentist so they can examine it and tell you either it needs extraction or medication. they might aswell give you some oral hygiene instructions to keep it from recurrent swelling.


0

0

Attach Photo here: