Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Plaque/tartar


Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Karachi

Few months back plaque apear on my teeth. Bt now it becmng harden nd black in clr.. sugest me any home remedy or dental procedure??

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Jawad Shahid

Dr. Jawad Shahid - Dentist

BDS, MBA (Hospital Healthcare), C-Implant | Karachi

Ma'm,you need to visit nearby dentist in order to get you whole teeth and gums evaluated, and treatment will depend upon the condition of your teeth and gums. But most probably you'l need scaling. And do not forget to ask your dentist about proper brushing technique and type of brush to be used, regards, dr.Jawad



How much does the scaling costs normally in pakistan

7 years ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Jawad Shahid
Dr. Jawad Shahid - Dentist

BDS, MBA (Hospital Healthcare), C-Implant | Karachi | Book Appointment

It varies from place to place. Normally in clinics it costs between 5 to 7 thousand

7 years ago



Sir i have space between my lower teeths and also plaque in lower teeths. what should i do? i want to remove this plaue and to remove this space bw my teeths. what treatment should i take.

4 years ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Kapal Dev Maheshwari

If she has deposition of calculus/tartar clinically on her teeth then she
definitely visits dental clinic for scaling.
Dr kapil.

Dentist in Swabi - Dr. Muhammad Sabir Khan

Scaling and polishing from professional dentist is advised. Home remedies
won't work.

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Asifa Iqbal

Dr. Asifa Iqbal - Dentist

BDS, M.Phil (Oral Pathology & Microbiology), FCPS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) | Lahore


889 Positive Reviews

You need to see a dentist.Most likely Calculus deposits noticed by you.
Follow good oral hygiene regimen by brush properly and flossing.

Dentist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Khurram Nadeem

Prof. Dr. Khurram Nadeem - Dentist

BDS (Gold Medalist), PGDPH, MCPS (Oral Surgery) | Lahore


8 Positive Reviews

Thanks for your inquiry, for home remedy or local therapy you can use
Secure tooth paste or clinica tooth paste. They are both anti plaque based
tooth paste. But the hard deposits needs to be removed first . they need
professional cleaning. Visit any nearest clinic or hospital . dental
hospitals are cost effective.

For more info feel free to contact

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Muhammad Ali Akbani

Dr. Muhammad Ali Akbani - Dentist

BDS, RDS, MSc (Oral Medicine), C-Implants | Karachi


7 Positive Reviews

i feel sorry for v late reply.
u need scalind and polishing of your teeth along with oral hygiene
you can visit any dental clinic near by you or you can visit me @ WESTERN
DENTAL HOPITAL KARACHI between 5 to 9 hrs

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Samar Ahmed

you need scaling and polishing at a dental clinic by a dental surgeon

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories