Pus In Theeth.

she has pain and pus in theeth. so jsut want to dry that pus. and if suggest any good pain killer for theeth.


BDS, FCPS Resident | Swabi

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

She may have some infection in the tooth so consult a proper dentist not a dental technician there for proper management.
But keep in mind that pus is a sign of infection.
He tooth will need Root canal treatment.
So in short clinical examination is essential.
You can use paracetamol but as the patient is female so proper history and clinical examination become necessary in this case.


Tab.Calamox 625mg 1+1 3/5days
Tablet Synflex 550mg 1+1 for pain