Somebody Help


Mere husband ko mouth k upar k one side k jubde me pain h 1 month se jyada ho gya h doctor ko dkhaya koi bole infection h koi bole swelling h medicine se fark nhi pada day me nhi hota h pain itna kbh kbh night me hota h pain jyada koi soulution btaye aisa kyu ho rha h aur kaise thik hoga help pls


Assalam o alikum miss,

Swellings in the head and neck region can be caused by dental and non dental issues. However just by knowing about its existence one can not understand the actual origin.
Please refer to a dentist or an oral and maxillofacial surgeon (dentist specializing in oral surgery) to gwt your husband evaluated. I am very sure that a proper diagnosis will clear the confusion and get him well on his way to surgery.

My prayers and best regards

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online
Book Appointment
View All Categories (A-Z)