Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Teeth Pain, Nerve Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 35 years old, Isb

Right side(upper) sever pain while drinking tea or even Luke warm drinks, and also when try to talk or whisper. The pain seems to move from one teeth to other. While hitting with something, it pains in the teeth which is located between first pre molar and first molar. But no cavity. Plus also pain in the last molar which is located before wisdom tooth.

History... I had exactly the same issue in last November as well... But at that time doc suggested it was CA if decayed wisdom tooth... So it was extracted....and this summer I had RCT of the last molar as well cz it was decayed cz of delay in extraction of wisdom tooth the year before.

P. s. I had xrays of all the teeth on this side, no issue at all....

Now my question is, could it be some nerve issue, cz the pain keeps on moving on this upper side, in teeth, in cheek bone, on nostril bone on this side as well.... Plus can some body please recommend a fine dentist in Rwp, iSB....

Dentist in Muzaffar Garh - Dr. Muhammad Siddique Arain

Dr. Muhammad Siddique Arain - Dentist

BDS, RDS, OMSB (Muscat Oman) | Muzaffar Garh

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

Seems to be Pulpitis with apical Periodontitis Please share X ray

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Khan

Dr. Ayesha Khan - Dentist

BDS , RDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho , C -Implants , C-Clear Aligners ,Certificate In Implantology | Islamabad

review-stars

727 Positive Reviews

Dear concerned patient please share the x Ray's if possible for confirmed diagnosis
if not possible then give me a visit
I'll have a look at your x Ray's plus will clinically examine before I give my final diagnosis

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Shamyla Sajjad

Dr. Shamyla Sajjad - Dentist

BDS, MCPS (Family Dentistry), C- Ortho, C- Implant, Fellowship in Laser Dentistry | Islamabad

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

There is a possibility that multiple teeth are involved .i am in islamabad. Please book your appointment for further investigations and treatment. Also bring your previous treatment record with you

Dentist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amara Latif Bajwa

Dr. Amara Latif Bajwa - Dentist

BDS (KU) , C Implant (Germany), Dip. MID (Australia) | Gujranwala

review-stars

219 Positive Reviews

plz share x ray. get detailed chkup

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Mehreen Fatima

Dr. Mehreen Fatima - Dentist

BDS, RDS , Certificate of Orthodontics and C- Endodontics , C- Clear Path Orthodontic | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

it might be due to sinus issue ....it should also rule out then will look for joint and and other adjacent structure ....in upper side specially ....

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Quratulain

Dr. Quratulain - Dentist

BDS , MS. (Aesthetics Dentistry) | Islamabad

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

I'd suggest you visit a reputable dentist near you for proper investigation of the site and character of pain. Also a detailed examination may help in detection of the cause if possible get an opg done it's a full mouth x-ray

Member of Marham-Forum

i am from AFID cmh...i can suggest a very good dctr in Rawalpindi... kindly share the X-ray

Post Owner

I had tried to attach xrays along the query but could not. These could not get uploaded.

4 years ago

you can visit AFID...for details you can contact me through Marham

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories