Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Teeth Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 26, azadi chowk

salam dr I have done my scaling & polishing before 2-3 months bt my teeth is still yellow until my childhood Now problem is that my teeth is yellow smelly mouth after scaling I feel my gum lines becomes thin & lower back teeth r big in size & pain I brush my teeth daily & sometimes use salt water so what treatment do u recommend r bleaching is good r not for teeth

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ansar Maqsood

Dr. Ansar Maqsood - Dentist

MBBS, BDS, MSC, RACDS (Sydney), | Islamabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

please book an appointment for proper diagnosis and treatment planning. bleaching doesnt work in every case. cause of discolouration needs to be identified first.
for appointment call at 042-32591427, 22

Dentist in Gujranwala - Dr. Amara Latif Bajwa

Dr. Amara Latif Bajwa - Dentist

BDS (KU) , C Implant (Germany), Dip. MID (Australia) | Gujranwala

review-stars

219 Positive Reviews

I ll suggest u meet some experienced doc and discuss. or upload a clear pic

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Nadeem Chand

Dr. Nadeem Chand - Dentist

BDS, RDS, MCPS (Oral Surgery), FICCDE (Singapore) | Karachi

review-stars

85 Positive Reviews

scaling only clean the teeth. yellow discoloration different. need to see it clinically then only I can tell u the best possible solution

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Khurram Zafar

Dr. Khurram Zafar - Dentist

BDS, C-Implant | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

Thank you for contacting us on this forum, scaling does not resolve the problem of yellow teeth in only improves the gum health bleeding gums etc...if you need to improve the shade of your teeth you should consider laser teeth whitening it can improve the shade of your teeth according to your desire.But above all this examination of the patient is very important before we can make our diagnosis and treatment plan. I hope my answer satisfies you
Regards
Dr.Khurram Zafar

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Khan

Dr. Ayesha Khan - Dentist

BDS , RDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho , C -Implants , C-Clear Aligners ,Certificate In Implantology | Islamabad

review-stars

727 Positive Reviews

1stly u need to have proper diagnosis
please book an appointment
and get proper treatment options

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Shamyla Sajjad

Dr. Shamyla Sajjad - Dentist

BDS, MCPS (Family Dentistry), C- Ortho, C- Implant, Fellowship in Laser Dentistry | Islamabad

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

You need to visit for proper diagnosis and treatment. Dental health is at the top for all the dentists.I suggest first you should be more concerned about the gums and then discolouration. Bleaching is a cosmetic treatment for discoloured teeth.

Dentist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Misbah Murtaza Khan

Well Mam, you need a proper and deep dental scaling and polishing again. In few cases, this simple treatment is effective for the removal of stains/discoloration and bad breath. But some patients need proper teeth whitening procedures like Laser teeth whitening or other possible options like veneers (a dental whitish sheet that covers the teeth and hides all the stains/discoloration) for teeth. Well I do both of these treatments. If you are interested, you can contact me through this website/app.
Have a nice day !

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories