Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Teeth Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 18, Vehari

Sir in my upper right side molar teeth. There is a 0.10cm space between upper right side molar teeth. When i eat meat then its fleshy threads are trapped in that space although i immediately remove them from that space but they make my gums of that molar teeth swell and i feel to much irritation and pain in that two molat teeth for 2 to 3 days when i eat anything. So what i should do for it. Either i should fill that space between two molar teeth by dentist or there is another solution for this problem. Please tell me its solution without appoinment as i am student of Matric level and i cannot afford online appoinment. Suggest me its exact solution so that i may visit my nearest Clinic with this suggestion suggested by you. Thanks

Dentist in Muzaffar Garh - Dr. Muhammad Siddique Arain

Dr. Muhammad Siddique Arain - Dentist

BDS, RDS, OMSB (Muscat Oman) | Muzaffar Garh

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

its Pocketing go for curratge then may b crown

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Summaya Ibrahim

Dr. Summaya Ibrahim - Dentist

BDS, FCPS Trainee (Cont.), Operative Dentistry | Lahore

It needs to see thoroughly in your mouth then proper advise can be given...however problem can be treated InshAllah

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Jawaria Mukhtar Ahmed

Dr. Jawaria Mukhtar Ahmed - Dentist

BDS,RDS,C-implant | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

you need to go for deep curettage and medication for this issue.

Member of Marham-Forum

Firstly, make sure you don't use any toothpicks, threads, pins etc for removing the food particles, as they irritate the gums as well. Try using a dental floss after every meal. It's cheap in price, easily available and very easy to use. Also it would be better if you use a good mouthwash after every such meal such as colgate, protect etc. If it's possible, try to visit any nearby dentist for a proper checkup.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories