Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Teeth Problems

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 16 years old, karachi

my teeth are uneven and i have narrow upper jaw i want wide smile i need braces to fix my teeths i want to know cost of metal braces???

Dentist in Muzaffar Garh - Dr. Muhammad Siddique Arain

Dr. Muhammad Siddique Arain - Dentist

BDS, RDS, OMSB (Muscat Oman) | Muzaffar Garh

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

Depend on Doctors education its experience Clinic setup and materials use .
2nd on severity of Case

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Salman Zahid

Dr. Salman Zahid - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

koi bh apko aisay single message pr guide nh kr skta , braces k lye bht ziada details chahye hoti hain usk lye u have to consult a dr

Dentist in Hafizabad - Dr. Nomaan Akram

Dr. Nomaan Akram - Dentist

BDS | Hafizabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

better to go for dental aligners ... they are bit expensive but comfortable for patients aa well as for clinicians

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Arfa Saeed

Dr. Arfa Saeed - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

Assalam u Alaikum
I guess you have some sort of proclined teeth, which is in narrow arch case .. It might be a complex case because dentist need to expand your arch .. so cost totally depends upon whole treatment , appliances which will be use for expansion including expanders and retainers which will charged separately.. basic treatment cost ranges between 150k to 200k which will be negotiable when discussing your case .

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Shaheer Ahmed Butt

Dr. Shaheer Ahmed Butt - Dentist

BDS (UHS), RDS (Pb), DOH License (UAE), C.F.R (PHECC Ireland), Clin. Att (SZH), C. Rot. Endodontics, C. Implantology | Lahore

review-stars

16 Positive Reviews

Could you post some pictures so that we get a clearer picture of your case? Cost will be determined after the evaluation. Thanks.

Member of Marham-Forum

First thing you should visit to orthodontist for better consultation .. then he will let you know for better treatment.. cost may apply after your case whether it is complex or not.. hopefully 70 to 100k between this .. not more than that

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Hanniya Sherwani

Dr. Hanniya Sherwani - Dentist

BDS | Peshawar

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Hello. The cost depends on alot of factors
1. Your case
2. You want to get treatment done from government sector or private sector. Plus it varies from city to city.
If you get it done from government sector, it will costs you around 15k-20k but you will have to wait for a longer period of time like 3 4 years. But if you get it done from an orthodontist in private clinic it will costs you around 120k - 150k.
Make sure to choose your orthodontist wisely. Ask him to show you his previous cases and see results. (most of the dentists have record of their cases) ask him to show you cases similar to yours and their results. If you're paying that much, make sure to get good treatment. Good luck

Dentist in Faisalabad - Dr. Haroon Iftikhar

Dr. Haroon Iftikhar - Dentist

BDS, MDS (Orthodontics) | Faisalabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

You cannot decide without seeing clinically....as Ur age suggests Functional appliance age had passed... Actually you had skeletal issue...Being an orthodontist myself I will suggest you to go and visit some orthodontist....otherwise in Ur case treatment will worsen Ur profile

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Syeda Sidra Ahmed

Dr. Syeda Sidra Ahmed - Dentist

BDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho | Karachi

review-stars

31 Positive Reviews

hello dear,
Cost of braces depends on severity of your case.
70k to 110k is average
You can consult for proper estimation of cost.
sometimes appliance is added for this problem as well simultaneously with braces.
Smile Shapers : Dental care you deserve

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Sheroz Humayun

Dr. Sheroz Humayun - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

we can not guide you without seeing you clinically and radiographically. estimation can be given. at my clinic we start an orthodontic case from 68000.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Taha Sohail Moosani

Dr. Taha Sohail Moosani - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

For a better opinion its adviced to post some clear pictures..
Time and cost for braces depends on the case and treatment plan.. Time can range from m 1-2years. As for the cost a better idea can be given after a check up.. Cost can range from 120k - 175k depending on the dentist's experience and case.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Sobia Bhatti

Dr. Sobia Bhatti - Dentist

BDS, RDS | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Assalamoalykum
Cost varies according to Case ,Dentist and their places.
Minimum 70k - 1 lac in regular clinics and 120k- 180k in reputable clinics.
Sometimes Appliances are used to get better results .
You should post some pictures and consult.
Visit our Clinic .
EsthetiX Dental Clinic.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Shehwar Jawed

Dr. Shehwar Jawed - Dentist

BDS, RDS | Karachi

review-stars

10 Positive Reviews

It depends on the severity of the case and the type of braces metal/ceramic/invisible. Cost will be decided after evaluation and proper consultation. We are currently offering discounts. Get in touch for appointments. Thankyou. Available at Cosmodent clinics - Shaheed e millat road

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories