Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Teeth Whitening

person-avatar

Asking For Sister, Female 24, Bahawalpur

my sister have stomach problem since birth, so normally she had upset stomach all year, she brush her teeth regularly but they were still yellow, she had teeth scaling a year ago, but after that she was not able to eat sweet(as it cause a lot of pain) and teeth yellowishness still exist. any solution?

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Nadeem Chand

Dr. Nadeem Chand - Dentist

BDS, RDS, MCPS (Oral Surgery), FICCDE (Singapore) | Karachi

review-stars

85 Positive Reviews

u need to visit clinic for proper examination n history then I can advise u accordingly

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Sheroz Humayun

Dr. Sheroz Humayun - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

it is better to consult a Dentist as soon as possible.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Hafsa Naz Hasan

hey consult a dentist so that they can give you all the possible options available according to her condition

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Taj Mahmood

Dr. Taj Mahmood - Dentist

BDS | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

she needs to learn proper brushing techniques and oral cleaning habits. light yellow color is normal finding but too much yellow or any staining on teeth depicts that you need to learn how to clean properly... stomach problem needs special attention and proper history taking. if you are unable to chew properly then consult a qualified dentist who can manage your teeth problems and stomach will also get better.. otherwise you need to consult general physician.. thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Asoa
any your sister to visit Dentist and give her complete dental and Medical history as then the doctor will advice best possible long term solutions, 1 year is a long time. so she needs professional cleaning of teeth again. also she needs to chk her diet and personal habits.
if possible share pics so that I can give the exact Diagnosis and treatment plans

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories