Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Wisdom Tooth Extraction

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 37, Rawalpindi

Got my wisdom tooth extracted 4 days ago. It was decaying. I dnt have pain or anything in that place now. But now i have tingling pain or nerve pain in another tooth on the same side since the next day of extraction. And that tooth had RCT a few years ago(which is pain now). I also have some sort of minor tension in neck, leading from jaw to mid neck, on the same side since the same day. What should i do? Should i be concerned????

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Taj Mahmood

Dr. Taj Mahmood - Dentist

BDS | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

yes you need to concern... there might be delayed healing of wound. if pain killers are relieving it you can wait for few days if pain killers are not working you need to visit dentist ... 2 possible reasons are poor healing of wound or another tooth to be examined for any treatment

Post Owner

I am out of the prescribed med right now.. As for today and tomorrow morning, can i take amoxel

2 years ago

Dentist in Sahiwal - Dr. Bilal Ahmed

Dr. Bilal Ahmed - Dentist

BDS , Bachelor of Dental Surgery | Sahiwal

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

its normal Don't worry for at least 2 weeks. Call your Concerning Dentist for Further Pain Relieve.

Post Owner

No i am damn worried now. Actually i just check /inspected inside my mouth after posting here. Its not even close. I xan see inside the skin a black hole... I dnt think it should be. I had 3 other wisdom teeth extraction.no such thing happened ever. As i am another city, and extraction was done in isb. So i do i have to immediately plan to visit the doc tomorrow ? As today is the clinic close, otherwise i would had called the concerned clinic.

2 years ago

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Arfa Saeed

Dr. Arfa Saeed - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

Assalam u Alaikum
you don't need to worry at all . it's normal . sometimes it happens after wisdom extraction. just complete your medications and visit your dentist after a week for post opt checkup ..

Post Owner

No i am damn worried now. Actually i just check /inspected inside my mouth after posting here. Its not even close. I xan see inside the skin a black hole... I dnt think it should be. I had 3 other wisdom teeth extraction.no such thing happened ever. As i am another city, and extraction was done in isb. So i do i have to immediately plan to visit the doc tomorrow ? As today is the clinic close, otherwise i would had called the concerned clinic.

2 years ago

Dentist in Quetta - Dr. Alina Haider

Dr. Alina Haider - Dentist

BDS, C-Endo | Quetta

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Assalam o allaikum!
post extraction care of wisdom is advised for 1 week to even 10 days.It is totally normal you just need to follow the oral hygiene instructions and complete the medications given by your dentist.Do warm saline rinses after every meal it will relieve the tingling pain.Do visit your dentist after 1 week.

Post Owner

2 years ago

Dentist in Quetta - Dr. Alina Haider
Dr. Alina Haider - Dentist

BDS, C-Endo | Quetta | Book Appointment

review-stars 1 Positive Reviews

if u are worried then u can book my appointment on telemedicine i can further guide you.
Regards

2 years ago

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Jameel Kifayatullah

where is tingling pain?how is the tongue?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories