Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Yellow Teeth

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female 46, Raiwind

Assalam o Alaikum, My teeth were very white earlier,but since last few years (almst 10 years)they are gradually turning to yellowish colour .(rather they have turned to yellow color)What can be the reason and should I do to turn them into white again? please guide.Thanks

Dentist in Multan - Dr. Arslan Iqbal

Dr. Arslan Iqbal - Dentist

BDS, FCPS, C-Endodontics, Operative Dental Surgeon | Multan

review-stars

38 Positive Reviews

Do consult with a dentist so that reason of yellowness can be evaluated and possible treatment can be advised.

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Muneeb Ali Khan

Dr. Muneeb Ali Khan - Dentist

BDS | Lahore

review-stars

17 Positive Reviews

walaikum assalam, this may be because of several factors like staining or retention of plague or tartar which can be removed by getting yourself scaling and polishing.
thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

walaikum as salaam
visit your dentist for checkup, professional cleaning and any other procedure required to brighten your teeth. Do mention to your dentist about your eating habits etc

Dentist in Quetta - Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim

Dr. Mohammad Ibrahim - Dentist

BDS, Implantology From Korea, Fellowship In Laser Dentistry (PALD), | Quetta

review-stars

483 Positive Reviews

This may possibly be bcz of staining , Anyhow post your pics of teeth so that it may be evaluated and expert opinion given ........!

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Arfa Saeed

Dr. Arfa Saeed - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

Waalaikum Assalam
it depends upon your habits. how you are maintaining your oral hygiene , brushing properly or not . plus your food intake like are you addicted to coffee, tea or any coloured drink. sometimes food sticks on tooth surface.May be you are not brushing inner surfaces of your teeth ... just visit a clinic for proper consultation . after that. you ll be guided what treatment you ll need..

Member of Marham-Forum

I think there are so many reaaon whether this stain is exogenious or endogenious and will treat accordingly. So visit an experienced dentist for checkup.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks to all worthy and kind doctors.
Allah ap sub ko jaza i khair day....

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks to all worthy and kind doctors.
Allah ap sub ko jaza i khair day....

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment