Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Eye Surgeon on Eyes (ophtalmology)

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 18 Years old, Islamabad

Hi my name is Tanzeela I am 18 years old and I am suffering from migraines photophobia plus my right eyes is way bigger than my left one. Adding up to that my right eye is also super weak... I cannot remember the numbers on my prescription for my glasses but all I can say is that I can only see colors nothing more...And know id like to know if any ophthalmologist could let me know if there could be a solution to this problem. Thank you!

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Jahangir

Dr. Kashif Jahangir - Eye Surgeon

| MBBS | MCPS (Ophthalmology) | FCPS (Ophthalmology) | | Lahore

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Probably the migrains are triggered due to the difference in spectacle no. of both your eyes and image distortion, which may be a reason for the difference in size. But proper detailed examination is recommended for evaluating the reasons of difference in size

Post Owner

Most of the doctors have told me that the eye cannot be improved or what so ever... But currently my eyesight is getting a bit better I mean I can see shapes know not just colors... Is there hope? I live in quite far so I’d like to know if there’s actually some hope so I can travel and come. The migraines are effecting my studies! Thank you!??

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I went to Al shifa once the girl there just looked at my eye and told me "apki ankh ka parda khatam hochuka hai" but my vision kinda got better and she didn’t even look deeply trough my eye and directly said that! Since that time I have been stressing! The pain in my eye and head is unbelievable...

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Syed Abdullah Mazhar

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Syed Abdullah Mazhar - Eye Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, MRCS | Lahore

review-stars

79 Positive Reviews

seems that your 1 eye is amblyopic and does not have much vision.or there is some problem in retina of your eye which has caused decrease of vision. kindly share if you have some prescriptions or tests. plus detailed examination is needed before comimg to a conclusion regarding improvement

Post Owner

Can I have your email to send you all my reports?

4 years ago

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Syed Abdullah Mazhar
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Syed Abdullah Mazhar - Eye Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, MRCS | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 79 Positive Reviews

abdullah_mazhar@hotmail.com

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Myetherwallet" rel="nofollow">https://www.bitwallets.net/best-myetherwallet-review.php">Myetherwallet review is best US based bitcoin exchanger, that help you in buy ripple coin with paypal. Myetherwallet review is US based bitcoin exchange

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Diseases releated to Eye Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories