Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Eye Surgeon on I Am A Glasses User And My Glasses Number Is 4.50 In Minus Now I Am Fedup Of Using Glasses I Want To Remove Glasses By Lasik Surgery My Glasses Number Changes Every Year And I Am Using Glasses From The Age Of 11 Years .

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Lahore

Kindly tell me about lasik surgery ,i want to remove my glasses and wish to have a clear vision .My eyesight number is 4.5 in minus so suggest me which method is best for removing glasses.I have heard meny rumors about this surgery .Please give me suggession about this surgery and if there is any other option to cure my eyesight without having surgery by medicines?

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Rashid Nawaz

Dr. Rashid Nawaz - Eye Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS, FCPS (Ophthalmology, Fellowship (Vitreo Retina) | Lahore

review-stars

25 Positive Reviews

Cure or getting rid of glasses is only by refractice surgery which can be done either by femtosecond LASIK or PRK. Both procedures are fine with your number. You can google to find out more about these procedures. But before any procedure you need a detailed eye exam by an eye surgeon and a test called corneal tomography to assess your suitability for refractive surgery and choosing tge best method for correcting your eye glass number. Other methods is only cobtact lenses which you can wear to avoid glasses.

Post Owner

Is this refractive surgery is painful ? And in this surgery dr changes the lense of eye? N after surgery is there any infectious feeling or other symptoms?

3 years ago

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Rashid Nawaz
Dr. Rashid Nawaz - Eye Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS, FCPS (Ophthalmology, Fellowship (Vitreo Retina) | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 25 Positive Reviews

Procedure itself is not painful. Pain after procedure varies among patients and also depends on the procedure undertaken. Neverthless in most cases it is bearable and shortlived. This surgery doesnt change the lens of your eye. Infections can occur after surgery but the chances are extremely low thanks to new and effective antibiotics.

3 years ago

General Practitioner in Faisalabad - Dr.  Syed Ahmad Hassan

No medicine available yet . Refractive surgery is best option for you. Contact lens should be used with proper care

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Faisal Iqbal

Dr. Faisal Iqbal - Eye Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS Vitreoretina ( Ophthalmologist ) Fellow Vitreous-Retinal (VR) | Lahore

review-stars

62 Positive Reviews

there is no options with medicine. the only option is to get laser surgery done. there are proper assessment for this type surgery and what type suits you. you can see this video and get information

https://youtu.be/opMDPNGxykA

Eye Surgeon in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Huma Kayani

Prof. Dr. Huma Kayani - Eye Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, FRCS (UK), VR Fellowship (USA), CAAAM | Lahore

review-stars

980 Positive Reviews

Get yourself examined by Ophthalmolgist. Discuss all your queries in person and then decide what is good for you in terms of glasses and it’s treatment options.
Options are always best managed when you as a person will be examined in detail. You will be adviced asome diagnostic tests to see if you are a candidate for any kind of procedure for the removal of glasses.
Regards

Homeopath in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq

Dr. Muhammad Umar Farooq - Homeopath

DHMS, RHMP | Lahore

review-stars

65 Positive Reviews

Yes you can cure your eyesight by using homeopathic medicine instead of sugary if you are interested then take appointment through marham for proper treatment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Diseases releated to Eye Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories