Orbital Bone Fracture

I was in an accident and had a Orbital Bone fracture on right side of the face. Now part of my cheek is sunk, the eye on that side is sunken in too and the whole face seems asymmetrical. So i want to get reconstructive surgery for that but due to my low knowledge about medical field i wanted to ask who should i consult? An Ophthalmologist, Orbital Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon or any other specific Surgeon or Consultant? The other concern i have is how much success should i expect from the whole process and how to find the right doctor who is specialized in this field of Orbital Bone Reconstruction?


MBBS, FCPS, FRCS (UK), VR Fellowship (USA), CAAAM | Lahore

review-img 82 Positive Reviews

This will be a combination of orbital and maxillofaxial surgeon
Do take an appointment from Dr Jeeva at Agha Khan Karachi