Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Family Medicine on I Wana Know Can I Use Multivitamin And This Pre Workout In Alternate Timings

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 22 Years old, karachi

hi i attached the the pics and nutritional values of the multivitamin and preworkout supplement. can i take these in alternate timings? i also use ashwagandha supplements. normal healthy guy dont have any problems. i go to gym 3-4 times a week

Family Medicine in Karachi - Dr. Aileeya Fatima Shah

yes u can it but not daily & not for long time. 3 times a week is enough. eat healthy diet along with gymming.

Family Medicine in Sheikhupura - Dr. Rafia Iqbal

you can take on alternate day for a month then 10 days gap and restart for a month again. continue this for 3 to 4 months. continue your gym or brisk walk as times a week at least.

Family Medicine in Sheikhupura - Dr. Rafia Iqbal

take low fat , low carbohydrate and high protein diet blog with mentioned multivitamins. use of almond, walnut and fresh fruits is beneficial.

Family Medicine in Hyderabad - Prof. Dr. Kashif Rasheed Shaikh

1. you should take a single multivitamin not two or three and take it two months then give a break for 15days and repeat it again

2. if you want to increase your muscle mass then go with more proteins then carbohydrates

3. but I would suggest you to go gym 5 days a week along with balanced diet and a mutivitamin

Hope every thing will be clear now

Post Owner

thankyou

2 years ago

Family Medicine in Karachi - Dr. Syed Ajaz Akhtar Zaidi

Dr. Syed Ajaz Akhtar Zaidi - Family Medicine

MBBS, MRCGP | Karachi

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

hi this question requires your parameters and goals , nutrition is linked to your need and goal, seems to me you want to build your body , hence in need of more data and expert advice. my opinion is don't do any silly thing by asking such unreasonable question , if you have a trainer at your gym take his consultation and do accordingly . Blindly giving opinion in response to your question will be highly in ethical.
Regards.

Family Medicine in Quetta - Asst. Prof. Dr. Imtenan Sharif

Asst. Prof. Dr. Imtenan Sharif - Family Medicine

MBBS, MPhil Community Health and Preventive Medicine, CHPE (Med Ed) | Quetta

You can, provided that you need it. However, will still suggested trying to have a balanced diet along with various fruit intake. If you are going for a normal gym exercise, no special diet requirements except for an well balanced diet along with good water intake.

Family Medicine in Rawalpindi - Dr. Muhammad Sarfraz Gul

Dr. Muhammad Sarfraz Gul - Family Medicine

MBBS, MRCGP | Rawalpindi

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

yes you can take

Family Medicine in Karachi - Dr. Nasir Saeed

Dr. Akhter Zaidi advise is most appropriate.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories