Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Problems on Abortion Required

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Lahore

I and my wife are nikaahfied. And I and my wife are in a relation. (but rukhsati had not taken place yet). My wife told me that her periods were expected to occur 10 days ago. We just want to be sure if she has perceived or not. And in case if she has perceived, what options we have next. And how does this clinic can help us? Thanks.

Member of Marham-Forum

Please consult a gynecologist.

Member of Marham-Forum

Don't be an idiot & tell your & wife's parents and get Rukhsati done.
There are millions of couples trying hard for conception with no success. (Read posts on marham forum under category of gynecologist & urologist.)
If you go for abortion that would be killing.

Post Owner

If I tell my parents or my wife's parent in that situation, I'll not be needing any abortion. I'll be needing 2 kafan, one for me and another for my wife. Really good suggestion. Thanks Bro.

4 years ago

You had sex with your wife after Nikaah. After Nikaah, it is legal by Pakistani law as well as Islamic law to have sex with spouse i.e husband & wife.
You haven't committed any sin or crime.

Tell your Khala or Phuphho, the one which you are close, or any sensible relatives he/she will handle the situation.

Don't assume that your/her parents will react in the way as you think. They are mature/sensible/reasonable persons, they will act rationally.

Have faith.

4 years ago

gr8 suggestion. good work. hope he understands

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Problems