Internal Bleeding

My husband is suffering from internal bleeding, can anyone suggest a doctor whom we can consult? it was diagnosed at Cardiology and they just wrote on the prescription to visit liver and stomach doctor.


MBBS, FCPS (Medicine) | Lahore

review-img 21 Positive Reviews

where he is having internal bleeding


MBBS, MCPS (Community Medicine), PGD (Nutritionist) | Karachi

internal bleeding of what. intestinal, muscular , in brain etc etc. if ur
doctor advised for liver and stomach doctor. its mean it is internal
bleeding of gastrointestinal tract. then u need gastroenterologist. ur
husband need thorough labs and u/s whole abdomen, stool d/r PT, APTT, etc.
may need upper GI and lower GI endoscopy.