Questions Asked From Internal Medicines

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Internal Medicine

Profile Photo of Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Diabetologist, Family Medicine, Hypertension Specialist

Lahore

13 years experience . 2,610 reviews

Infectious Diseases Blood Pressure Heart Diseases
Profile Photo of Dr. Sandeep Kumar

Dr. Sandeep Kumar

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Allergy Specialist, Diabetologist

Quetta

6 years experience . 374 reviews

Gastroenterology Hepatolgy Infectious Diseases
Internal Medicine

Gallbladder

How much time do dissolvable stitches after laproscopy take to dissolve? And sleeping on side with these stitches is okay?

Internal Medicine

Cholesterol And Hba1c

I want to know about my mother cholesterol report that it's ok or not kindly help me

Internal Medicine

OCD Anxiety And Migraine

I am a 19 year old male. I am suffering from OCD and migraine from several years from ocd about 5 to 6 years. I have discussed this problem with my parents they didn't take it seriously I take time in toilet and during taking bath I...

Internal Medicine

My Sister's Height Is Very Short.

Meri 11 Saal ki Sister ki Height Boht Kam Ha (Family Mein Sub ki Height Normal Ha) Or Us K Daant Bhi Thek Trha Se Nhi Aa Rahe.

Internal Medicine

Platelets High

Hi. Could you please tell me what should i do my platelets are high is 460 according to blood test results. Is there any medicine or natural way to reduce.

Internal Medicine

My Brother Is Rain Problem .

mera bhai jab pida ho. to wo mashin k ziery nikala gia . to wo k damagh per asirda . jise k wajase wose bolny mien problem hota . our doctor ne use koch medicine jari kardi hai kah wo hamish liga. ager ap k pass koi treatmant...

Internal Medicine

Surbex Z

can i eat surbex z at night ?

Internal Medicine

Legs Knee Pain, Lower Back Pain

I am 34years old and I have two kid years and 4years My legs hurt alot especially when I lie down in the bed at night. When I wake up, I can't put my legs on the floor because my ankles hurt alot in the morning.. Nowadays, when I...

Internal Medicine

Bell’s Palsy Facial Palsy (Laqwa)

Sir I am Dr Abdullah Assistant professor in NUST. Meri mother ko laqwa hova h. 6 month ho ghaiy hain different treatment b krwayee hain and therapy b krwai h consecutive one month but still koi farq nhi pra. CT scan b normal aaya h....

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Internal Medicine Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Internal Medicine