Questions Asked From Internal Medicines

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Internal Medicine

Profile Photo of Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Diabetologist, Family Medicine, Hypertension Specialist

Lahore

13 years experience . 2,603 reviews

Infectious Diseases Blood Pressure Heart Diseases
Profile Photo of Dr. Sandeep Kumar

Dr. Sandeep Kumar

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Allergy Specialist, Diabetologist

Quetta

6 years experience . 372 reviews

Gastroenterology Hepatolgy Infectious Diseases
Internal Medicine

چکر ایسے جس طرح جھو لا جھولنے کے بعد آتے ہیں

اسلام علیکم میں نے جون میں ۱۰ سے ۱۲ تازہ زیتوں کھا ئی اس کے دو گھنٹے کے بعد مجھے چکر آنا شروع ہو گۓ۔میں نے فزیشن کو چک اپ کروایا اور لی۔وقتی تو ٹھیک ہو گیا لیکن دیرپا آرام نہیں آیا۔ ابھی میں نا شتا کرتا ہوں جو ایک پراٹھا اور ایک چ...

Internal Medicine

Dry Cough

Kas kas kar balgum ha raha ha sari raat kasi hoti ha Doctor ne anti allergy diya ha but no improvement

Internal Medicine

Heart Beat In Fever

assalamualaikum I just asked I have a fever since 2 days 102 max my question is I Feel my heart beat is so fast but I didn't check today I check in bp operator and my BP is 135/85 and heart beat is 131 is it normal in fever?

Internal Medicine

Not Sure.

My mother is facing nausea and apprehension about her health whenever she visits somewhere or someone visit us. Symptoms included Fear and Rushing out of that place. She feels completely fine at home and face such conditions when sh...

Internal Medicine

Durgs Issue Now Stairway But Its Come Fail .

ice crystal say phalay 2 months hath nahi lagayatabut family gar masayal say wapas shuru kiya ta abi pir ahi chor slta bum

Internal Medicine

The Power Of Smell, The Taste And Sore Throat

from last 3,4 days I can't smell anything, and I can't taste anything, due to too much cough I have a pain in my lungs and the chest bones

Internal Medicine

Varicose Veins

Their was severe pain in the leg muscles from above the knees which has now gone down to feet and caused swelling. The pain is intense. I only feel slightly relieved when my leg is in elevation. My feet has swelled. Please check the...

Internal Medicine

Amygra Using Patient | Need To Consult In Lahore

AoA, My main question is "whom to consult for Amygra using patient in Lahore"? I want to visit the doctor in person for follow-ups and I want to proceed with this case immediately. I take one amygra 2-3 hours before my mai...

Internal Medicine

Cholesterol

Assalam o Alykum Mother ki reports hain Kindly bata dein kya ye sahi hain Kis doctor se consult karein?

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Internal Medicine Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Internal Medicine