Questions Asked From Internal Medicines

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Internal Medicine

Profile Photo of Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Diabetologist, Family Medicine, Hypertension Specialist

Lahore

13 years experience . 2,603 reviews

Infectious Diseases Blood Pressure Heart Diseases
Profile Photo of Dr. Sandeep Kumar

Dr. Sandeep Kumar

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Allergy Specialist, Diabetologist

Quetta

6 years experience . 372 reviews

Gastroenterology Hepatolgy Infectious Diseases
Internal Medicine

Gastric Problem.

On behalf of my friend ( I have been suffering from in digestion for last 1 year acidic reflux diet disturb hoi weight loss hogya SB test karwa lye blood test lipid profile h pylori ultrasound SB clear as koi 10 12 test hoay SB clea...

Internal Medicine

Typoid Fever

My mom was having typoid its been now 22 days we are giving her the treatment she is recovering but feeling very weak from inside today we got her tests done can you please guide me about the reports yeh jo sare serums bhare hoye ha...

Internal Medicine

Medication

Hi! Please can some gastroentologist help me! I Take QUESTRAN LITE after my gallbladder surgery when i have diarhea because i have bile! I m in Sydney and this medication is out of stock for 4 5 months! Can someone help me with the...

Internal Medicine

Internal Medicine, Go, Test Results

I have just had a operation for diaphragmatic hernia. I feel a little weak and I have a heart rate which is higher than normal approx 100 normally it’s 80. I have had the following test results crp 54 electrolyte normal sodium 135...

Internal Medicine

Yarkaan And Piles

2008 mai yarkan huwa us k bad sy bilirubin ki value barhti hai or aksar km ho jati hai. Eyes hr wqt yellow rehti hain. Urine colour b yellow hai. Piles ka issue hai. Par blood wala nahi hai. Zantac laiti rahi. Us k bad doctr ny omeg...

Internal Medicine

Obstructive Jaundice

Aoa. My uncle had Jaundice few weeks ago, Now Dr went for CT Scan and MRCP (Reports are attached), kindly Tell me what to do next?

Internal Medicine

Jaundice Disease

AoA . about a year earlier is was suffering from jaundice. I had test LFT yesterday and still some values are higher than normal values like SGPT , SGGT and SG. picture of both test report is attached. Kindy suggest me if medicine n...

Internal Medicine

VDRL&TPHA

Asslamoalikum Any Consult here,,, I am facing Vdrl & TPHA From 4 years,, 3 saal pehly kuch desi medicines se afaqa ho gaya tha,, ab dobara wohi situation hai pory jism pe allergy bhi hony lagi hai aur pimples bhi,, Penis pe zakham b...

Internal Medicine

Pancreatitis

My brother is suffering from Pancreatitis disease from 2018 . Initially attacks was very fast and we have admit him in Hospital 2-3 times in a month .In 2019 doctor recommend him to take "CREON/Kreon 10000 Caps" .After usi...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Internal Medicine Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Internal Medicine