Questions Asked From Internal Medicines

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Internal Medicine

Profile Photo of Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Diabetologist, Family Medicine, Hypertension Specialist

Lahore

13 years experience . 2,603 reviews

Infectious Diseases Blood Pressure Heart Diseases
Profile Photo of Dr. Sandeep Kumar

Dr. Sandeep Kumar

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Allergy Specialist, Diabetologist

Quetta

6 years experience . 372 reviews

Gastroenterology Hepatolgy Infectious Diseases
Internal Medicine

Heaviness Of Head, Dizziness And Numbness Of One Side Of Body

i feel heaviness in my head with dizziness sometimes and slight numbness rather appropriatle i would say weakness in left dide of my body, whats the reason behind this? which specialist doctor i should consult?

Internal Medicine

Celiac Disease

Kindly tell me which Tests would you suggest for the diagnose of Celiac Disease and related auto immune disorders in intestines. Actually, a gastroenterologist wrote me some test names related to it but I lost that names.

Internal Medicine

Chest Pain

Aoa sir Sir I am living in bishkek in kyrgyzstan my age is 20 sir, about 3 months ago I feel chest pain and shortness of breath i consult to a cardiologist here in kyrgyzstan my ecg and echo was normal but I am feeling the pain...

Internal Medicine

Recommend Me All Tests To Diagnose The Actual Problem

I am facing following problems from last three years. Malabsorption, weight loss, low energy, weakness, irregular bowel, very sticky stool, sometimes yellow sometimes dark brown stool, (not facing diarhea or hard stool), cant be ab...

Internal Medicine

Sore Throat And Stuffy Nose

I have sore throat since yesterday and nose is stuffed and coughing a little and saliva is thick and sticky after cough. Can someone suggest what it could be? And any over the counter medicoenyfor it Thanks

Internal Medicine

Diclofenac K

is diclofenac a safe anti inflammatory drug for a healthy person for back pain or spasm?

Internal Medicine

Feels Numbness

I hear like buzzing and whistling sounds in my ears sometimes i feel numbness in backside of ears e.n.t said your hearing and ears are open but this problem is worsening and i m feeling so anxious and depressed should i goto e.n.t a...

Internal Medicine

Pain In Bones Of Hands, Hips And Legs.

Hi, i am having mild to severe pain in palm under the middle finger, left arm radius bone, tibia bone of left leg and in inflammation in hips. also experiencing mild pain in scrotum which usually occurs at night. I am losing body...

Internal Medicine

Typhoid Symptoms

Assalam o Alaikum. Mujhe previous 10 days se fever hai or puri body main pain hota rehta hy kabhi kis jgah tau kbhi kis jgah or starting k 3,4 din Mne ksi Dr ko checkup nhi krwaya tha tau uss waqt fever aise hota tha k subha mn fev...

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Internal Medicine Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Internal Medicine