Questions Asked From Internal Medicines

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Internal Medicine

Profile Photo of Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

Dr. Muhammad Nouman Anjum

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Diabetologist, Family Medicine, Hypertension Specialist

Lahore

13 years experience . 2,603 reviews

Infectious Diseases Blood Pressure Heart Diseases
Profile Photo of Dr. Sandeep Kumar

Dr. Sandeep Kumar

General Physician, Internal Medicine Specialist, Allergy Specialist, Diabetologist

Quetta

6 years experience . 372 reviews

Gastroenterology Hepatolgy Infectious Diseases
Internal Medicine

Allergy (Urticaria)

My mother faces Allergy (Urticaria) from last 3 years, Treatment continues from last 3 years we check almost all famous doctor in lahore also visit allergic center Islamabad, and complete allergy course up to 6 month but no result,...

Internal Medicine

I Feel Like Have No Energy And Always Tired

AOA my name is Ali hyder, Sir i am looking forward to diagnose my disease which has not been recovered since many months i consulted several times from several physicians doctors one of suggested to have some tests and found just de...

Internal Medicine

Sans Leny Ma Problem Lamba Sans Lena Parta Ha Or Gastric Problems

Mujy 3 mah sy sans leny ma problem ho raha ha lamba sans lena parta ha juk k. Mehday ma khana para rehta ha hazam ni hota or left side chest ma pain hota ha or gastric Problems both zada ha. Test reports ma gallbladder stone 13mm wi...

Internal Medicine

Unexplained Weight Loss And Fatigue

I am experiencing unexplained weight loss and fatigue during most times of the day. My sleep is of sound 7-8 hours and I am eating normally like before. However, in February of this year I had an infection so I was given antibiotics...

Internal Medicine

Breathing Problem, Heartbeat Rate High

Hi, i m suffering from Evans syndrome for last two years i was on medication till november'19 now i m not taking any medication but i feel fast heart rate suddenly my heartbeat get to fast last night i got scared its feel like somet...

Internal Medicine

Headache, Weight Loss

Age 26, weight 40, celiac disease Patientt .i got heache when came from uniersity, i am used to of panadol, i heals my pain, last month i got fever, reports me aya tha ky typhoid hy magar culture test krwana hai, because of coronavi...

Internal Medicine

Dizziness, Body Shaking, Uncontrolled Emotions

I am 29 years old female, mrried for 2 years. Enjoying overall good health. Yesterday after having sexual intimacy, my whole body started shaking, felt heaviness in breathing, as if I wanted to vomit or retch but nothing of tha...

Internal Medicine

Abdominal Pain

Since last few days I am having pain in stomach and some part of abdomen ( I can't figure out exactly where). Previously it was bearable but now it suddenly becomes intense. Constant Nausea and constipation are also there. My me...

Internal Medicine

Anti TTG IGA And IGG Test Reports

Kindly check my attached report and tell me whether it is ok or not?

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Internal Medicine Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Internal Medicine