Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatric Gastroenterologist on Green Stool / 6 Months Old Baby

person-avatar

Asking For Other, Male 6, Karachi

my baby just turned 6 months old. I have started giving him Nestle NAN 2. The first week, everything was normal, and now he's doing green stool and also suffering from constipation. This issue happened earlier when he was 2 months old. I was giving him lactogen 1, but when i started giving Meiji FM-T, the issue was resolved .Please suggest to me what formula milk can I give him other than NAN 2 so his stool get back to normal color

Clinical Dietician in Islamabad - Ms. Kashaf Zulfiqar

Ms. Kashaf Zulfiqar - Clinical Dietician

BS (Hons) Food & Nutrition | Islamabad

review-stars

63 Positive Reviews

Aoa
Dear as he's MashaAllah now 6 month would be great if you can get himself a customized diet plan. Book appointment for proper assessment


0

0

Attach Photo here: