Questions Asked From Sexologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Sexologist

Sexologist

Tension

Aslam u alikum g Mari umer 22 sal ha or Mari 1 sal bad shadi ha or ma bhot paryshan hu k kia karu ga shadi per to please Mari help Kary ma ya BAAT soch soch ker 1 month ho gye ha soya bhi nahi hu or Sara din paryshan rahta hu to ple...

Sexologist

Masana Kamzoori

sir I have severe problem to my urinary bladder I masturbate for 2 years and use sex timming tabblets due to which my urinary bladder become weak and I am not sure what leak through my urinary bladder either urine or sperm. sir kind...

Sexologist

ٹائمنگ کی تفصیل

میں یہ پوچھنا چاھتا ھوں۔ کہ یہ مرد کی ٹائمنگ کتنی ھوتی ھے ۔ مجھے تو لگتا ھے کہ 1 منٹ ھی ھوتی ھو گی ۔ کیا اس سے زیادہ بھی ھوتی ھے ؟ اور اگر زیادہ کرنی ھو تو کیا طریقہ ھے

Sexologist

SEMEN ANALYSIS REPORT.

please check my semen analysis report givn below and advise me. I don't have any children yet. It's been 4 years since marriage.. my wife tests is also cleared.

Sexologist

Night Fall

aoa my age 24 mujhy night fall ehtalm ka msal please let me know

Sexologist

Mujhy Night Fall Ehtalm Ka Msal Hy

ehtal one week in 2 kbhi 3

Sexologist

Night Fall

I'm Sajeel Ahmed butt working in a Pharma company I'm suffering from night fall after a long time but now its continues increasing 5 time in a week so please help me I want to get rid of this distractive disease

Sexologist

Erectile Dysfunction

Soft election and not lasting, with premature ejaculation

Sexologist

Asslamoalaikum. Sir Mjy 5 Month De Ihtelam Horha H Har 2 Day Bad Hota H Subah K Time Dirty Dream Aty H Isy Wja De Ihtelam Hota H Mera Sir Plz Iska Koi Ilaj Bta Dein Bhot Mjboor Ho Ghr Wlo Ko Bta Ni Skta

Asslamoalaikum. Plz intezar rhega jldi bta dein bhot majboor ho

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Sexologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Sexologist