Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Night Fall

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, ATTOCK

I'm Sajeel Ahmed butt working in a Pharma company I'm suffering from night fall after a long time but now its continues increasing 5 time in a week so please help me I want to get rid of this distractive disease

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-26078

Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427

book consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA


0

0

Sexologist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Zahid Shehzad

Dr. Zahid Shehzad - Sexologist

MBBS, FCPS(Urology)*, MSPH, M-Phil | Bahawalpur

review-stars

202 Positive Reviews

Age?weight? food habit? lifestyle and sex hormone level play the role in excessive night fall. Plz book appointment or visit at my clinic to treat it and normalize it.
Regards



0

0

Attach Photo here: