Questions Asked From Sexologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Sexologist

Sexologist

Night Fall

aoa my age 24 mujhy night fall ehtalm ka msal please let me know

Sexologist

Mujhy Night Fall Ehtalm Ka Msal Hy

ehtal one week in 2 kbhi 3

Sexologist

Night Fall

I'm Sajeel Ahmed butt working in a Pharma company I'm suffering from night fall after a long time but now its continues increasing 5 time in a week so please help me I want to get rid of this distractive disease

Sexologist

Erectile Dysfunction

Soft election and not lasting, with premature ejaculation

Sexologist

Asslamoalaikum. Sir Mjy 5 Month De Ihtelam Horha H Har 2 Day Bad Hota H Subah K Time Dirty Dream Aty H Isy Wja De Ihtelam Hota H Mera Sir Plz Iska Koi Ilaj Bta Dein Bhot Mjboor Ho Ghr Wlo Ko Bta Ni Skta

Asslamoalaikum. Plz intezar rhega jldi bta dein bhot majboor ho

Sexologist

Personal Problem

Respected doctor; men jub sex ktny Jata hon to late sex hta hy Mera penis der se khara HOTA hy plz uska koe solution bataien.

Sexologist

Pulsating, Stress, Pressure & Unrest In Bottom

Hi, I am 29 years old, Male. I have been facing this: 1. Pulsating in bottom for like 3 4 times a day and is very intense and makes me very upset. 2. Another strange part when I masterbate (I am engaged but not married) this pulsati...

Sexologist

Lack Of Sex Timing, Premature Ejaculation

i am a student and due to family problems and stress i masturbated much to clear my head so i try to concentrate on studies now i recently graduated but now i don't have enough sexual stamina as well as i ejaculate Prematurely

Sexologist

Low Sperm Count And Motility

Doctors, Kindly check the reports and guide if hormones are the problem for low sperm count or Motility.

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Sexologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Sexologist