Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Speech Therapist on Speaking Difficulty

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 31 years old, Mardan

Assalamualaikum,

I am 31 years old male. i have problem in speaking like i can't speak fluently like other people & can't pronounce some words correctly, i am forgetting words or names during talking, can't express my views or emotions by good way, like i have no words to speak, sometimes my mind is blank and i have noting to say, so most of the time i remain silent, also having problem in understanding & focusing, that's why i avoid to talk. As for as i remember i have this problem, i think this is by birth, please advise if it possible to cure this problem.

Thank You.

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Speech Therapist in Lahore - Waqas Azeem

Waqas Azeem - Speech Therapist

MS (Speech & Language Pathology), MS (Special Education), Board Certified (Aphasia Speech Therapist ) | Lahore

review-stars

34 Positive Reviews

wa alykum salam. take an appointment so that you can be assessed in detail... whether you have physicall problem or not... or any other problem that is causing you this...
more over, yes these symptoms possitivelly curable. but aftet correctly diagnosing the problem

Speech Therapist in Islamabad - Dr. Amina Imran

Dr. Amina Imran - Speech Therapist

PhD Scholar, MSc (Behavioral Science), MS (Speech and Language Pathology & Therapy) | Islamabad

review-stars

68 Positive Reviews

went through your post...need to dig out the underlying psychological factor and a thorough history to rule out your problem.
you are facing the issue since birth...it's unfortunate you didn't seek any professional help since then
but then it's never too late
you can visit me and we can sit down for the possible solution
you can book your appointment through marham
looking forward to seeing you
jazak Allah

Member of Marham-Forum

i have no physical problem, physically i am fit Alhamdulellah.
i went to some psychiatrics and they give me some medicine but it didn't work for me.
they told that i have to use the medicine till one year to cure this problem but the medicine have some side effects to then i quit early.

Thank you.

Speech Therapist in Lahore - Maria Ishtiaq

Maria Ishtiaq - Speech Therapist

BS (Applied Psychology), MS (Speech & Language Therapy), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

231 Positive Reviews

It might be low self-esteem due to environmental effects

Member of Marham-Forum

The environmental effects are positive & self esteem become low with this continous problem so this problem is negetively effecting my self esteem.

Member of Marham-Forum

Waqas Bhai i am very far from Lahore so i need online therapy from you, is it possible?
Looking forward for your response.
Thanks.

Member of Marham-Forum

Waqas bhai looking for your answer?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories