Ask Questions From Qualifed Doctors And Get Authentic Answers

Post Question
Gynecologist

Menstruation

I am a hostel student who has skipped my period twice. I have a history of an ovarian cyst, but my cancer screenings were negative. I am currently experiencing mild lower belly pain, changing vaginal discharge (it was white, and rec...

Gynecologist

Menstruation

I am a hostel student who has skipped my period twice. I have a history of an ovarian cyst, but my cancer screenings were negative. I am currently experiencing mild lower belly pain, changing vaginal discharge (it was white, and rec...

Gynecologist

Breast Milk After C Section

Age: 30, female. I had a C-section 5 days ago and my breast milk is still not coming in. I have tried using a manual breast pump, but after 20 minutes of pumping, I only get about one drop of milk. What should I do to pour the milk.

Psychiatry

Dpdr Feelings

Feeling unreal blurry vision with black dots in it body and head numbness feeling unreal as pass ki environment b unreal lgti hai anxiety hoi thi osky bad issky episode aty thy but ab 24/7 yehi feel hota 3 sal sy anxiety hai magr ye...

Gynecologist

Irregular Periods

Main ny 14 September ko sex kiya tha pr protection ky Sath pr or 24 September ko periods aany thy Jo ky nhi aay main ny medicine bhi li us sy bs 1,2 spot lgy bleeding nhi hoi ab main kia kron pain bhi hy

Sexologist

Physical Examination For Penis, Testicle Size & Erectile Issues

I’m concerned that my penis and testicles may be smaller than normal, and I’m also experiencing difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. I’m looking for a confidential physical examination for these concerns. Which specialis...

Sexologist

HPV Treatment

I have small Bumps On My Genital Area Around Penuis And I have physically confirmed by a doctor kindly I want to red them completely help me in it

Psychiatry

Psycho Episode

Physco episode horahe bhen and behosh hokar gir jati h bar

Urologist

Testicular

One of my testis (right one) is much (10 times) smaller than the other. I don't know what to do. Please guide

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Doctors Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top doctors