Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Physical Examination For Penis, Testicle Size & Erectile Issues

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Karachi

I’m concerned that my penis and testicles may be smaller than normal, and I’m also experiencing difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. I’m looking for a confidential physical examination for these concerns. Which specialist should I consult in Karachi?

Herbalist in Faisalabad - Dr. Muhammad Azam Khan

Dr. Muhammad Azam Khan - Herbalist

FTJ (Pb) | Faisalabad

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

You can take your appointment in affordable fee with me or you can visit my clinic but my clinic is in Faisalabad. Inshallah You will never disappoint.


0

0

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Psychologyist Dr. Basit Chawla

Homeopathic Psychologyist Dr. Basit Chawla - Homeopath

DHMS, Clinical psychologist | Karachi

review-stars

135 Positive Reviews

Aap ka masla bohat jald aur thori si medicine se bilkul theek ho sakta hai, fikar na karein. Tafseel se baat kar lein, kindly online mere appointment book kar lain



0

0

Attach Photo here: