Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Menstruation

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Gujranwala

I am a hostel student who has skipped my period twice. I have a history of an ovarian cyst, but my cancer screenings were negative. I am currently experiencing mild lower belly pain, changing vaginal discharge (it was white, and recently turned watery), and I have developed a large, painful acne bump on my upper back/neck. My previous doctor prescribed Tab Cipro and Tab Metonidon/Doxle (prescription attached), but I am not sure if I should take them again

Herbalist in Faisalabad - Dr. Muhammad Azam Khan

Dr. Muhammad Azam Khan - Herbalist

FTJ (Pb) | Faisalabad

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Take your appointment in affordable fee with me or visit my clinic. Inshallah you will never disappoint.


0

0

Attach Photo here: