Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Allergy Specialist on Nasal/dust, Allergy In Winters

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 36 years old, Burewala

I need advice regarding a recurring problem that becomes very severe during winter.

Whenever the weather gets cold or I’m exposed to dust/cold air, one side of my nose becomes completely blocked. I also develop excessive mucus/phlegm, and sometimes the blockage becomes so severe that I feel difficulty breathing. This happens almost every winter and seriously affects my daily life.

Could an ENT or Allergy specialist please guide me on the possible cause, recommended tests, and proper treatment/prevention?

I would really appreciate any guidance. Thank you.

Homeopath in Karachi - Homeopathic Dr. Basit Chawla

Homeopathic Dr. Basit Chawla - Homeopath

DHMS, Clinical psychologist | Karachi

review-stars

139 Positive Reviews

Aap ka masla bohat jald aur thori si medicine se bilkul theek ho sakta hai, fikar na karein. Tafseel se baat kar lein, kindly online mere appointment book kar lain


0

0

Member

Post Owner


How to.?

2 weeks ago

Attach Photo here: