Questions Asked From Andrologists

Post Question

Get Affordable Care from Andrologist

Andrologist

I Am Facing Nightfall

i am facing nightfall after one year i am feeling weakness and no any have interest facing stress

Andrologist

Urine Flud

sir mujje urine ke bad symon ke drops ate han or uske bad penis me dard hota ha or sex k khyal se or excitment se pani jase qatre niklte han i am very worried about it or girl se bat krlun to pani jase qatre nikalte han namaz bhi...

Andrologist

Early Discharge Problem

میری عمر اکتالیس سال ہے پہلی بیوی سے تین بیٹے اور ایک بیٹی ہے اب دوسری شادی کو ایک سال سے اوپر ہو گیا ہے لیکن کوئی بچہ نہیں ہو رہا سپرم رپورٹ بھی نارمل ہے لیکن ایک چیز جو مجھے خطرناک لگتی ہے وہ میرا ڈسچارج کا وقت ہے بہت جلد ڈسچارج ہ...

Andrologist

Soft Erection

I am 31 yr old, married 1 week ago. I have problem in inter course as i am unable to do due to soft erection. Erection lost quickly. Please suggest some medicine. Weight 80 kg

Andrologist

ذکاوت حس (zakawat Hiss)

کیا میڈیکل میں ذکاوت حس کا کوئی تصور ہے ؟ مجھے اعصابی کمزوری مردانہ کمزوری کا مسلہ ہے ۔طاقت والی کوئی بھی میڈیسن استعمال کرتا ہوں ۔ایلوپیتھک میڈیسن ہو یا دیسی میڈیسن نقصان کرتی ہے ۔طاقت والی میڈیسن استعمال کرنے سے لیس دار قطرے خارج...

Andrologist

Male Sexual Health

Sir, I have been addicted to watching p**n movies and due to this, I have a problem with testis contraction and penis shrinkage. So, Erectile Dysfunction also occurred. Now, I have repented to Allah and want to treat it but I am fee...

Andrologist

Nightfall/ Sexual Tension/ Weekness

mujhe one month men 4 se 5 bar night fall ho jata bhok be sai tareeky se nai lagti or weekness be mehsoos hoti hai

Andrologist

Erectile Dysfunction

i have ED problem from 2 years and my tests are clear testosterone LH FSH Prolectine then what's problem ?sir

Andrologist

Night Fall

I have a night fall issue that night from my 14age still continues which treatment is best for night fall can I go for some tests urine ultrasound etc????

UP TO 40% OFF

Consult with Top PMDC Verified Doctors & Get Upto 40% Discount on Lab Tests

Accurate reports. Trusted labs. Across Pakistan.

Book Lab Tests
PMDC VERIFIED

Consult PMDC Verified Top Andrologist Across Pakistan

Expert specialists. Trusted clinics. Real patient reviews.

Find top Andrologist