Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Male Sexual Health

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 30, Karachi

Sir, I have been addicted to watching p**n movies and due to this, I have a problem with testis contraction and penis shrinkage. So, Erectile Dysfunction also occurred. Now, I have repented to Allah and want to treat it but I am feeling afraid to discuss it with anyone. Kindly tell me how can this be treated and what is duration so I can be ready for marriage. I will wait for your response!

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

detailed history needed for better outcome
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-26078

Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427, 042-34500888, 427,

book consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA


0

0

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist)

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist) - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS Psychiatry ( Gold-Medalist ), Fellow, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan, Certificated Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Consultant Psychiatrist & Expert in the treatment of Psychiatric, Neuropsychiatric, Drug addiction & Sexual disorders | Karachi

review-stars

581 Positive Reviews

Thank you for sharing with me this is a very common treatable condition.
kindly consultant online to help you better.
Thank You


0

0

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist)

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist) - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS Psychiatry ( Gold-Medalist ), Fellow, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan, Certificated Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Consultant Psychiatrist & Expert in the treatment of Psychiatric, Neuropsychiatric, Drug addiction & Sexual disorders | Karachi

review-stars

581 Positive Reviews

It is treatable



0

0

Attach Photo here: