Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Andrologist on Erection Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 35, karachi

I am 35 years old unmarried man,The problem is that, I am suffering from male pattern baldness, My dermatologist doctor prescribed me 5% Minoxidil and 1mg finasteride each day, I have been taking these two medication for almost one & a half month. In the first month of medication everything was ok but now I experiencing premature ejaculation soft and weak erection of penis & i am feeling that,The Hardness and stiffness of penis is also getting weaker with each passing day,I am very much worried whether should i continue finasteride or discontinue it.I discussed with my dermatologist about this problem, she asked me to continue this medicine for three months, perhaps This sexual side effect may be temparary & will go away subsequently. Now tell what should i do? Thank you, I will be waiting for your anwser.

General Physician in Multan - Dr. M Sanaullah Qureshi

detailed history needed for better outcome
https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician/khanewal/dr-m-sanaullah-qureshi-26078

Book appointment online or call at
042-34500888, 427, 042-34500888, 427,

book consultation for as low as Rs 0 for today
ur issue would be resolved IA


0

0

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist)

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Ayub Baloch | Consultant Psychiatrist | Fcps (Gold Medalist) - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS Psychiatry ( Gold-Medalist ), Fellow, College of Physicians & Surgeons, Pakistan, Certificated Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. Consultant Psychiatrist & Expert in the treatment of Psychiatric, Neuropsychiatric, Drug addiction & Sexual disorders | Karachi

review-stars

581 Positive Reviews

Thank you for sharing with me this is a very common treatable condition.
kindly consultant online to help you better.
Thank You


0

0

Attach Photo here: