Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Cardiology

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 26 years old, Hyderabad

i am suffering from occasional chest pain and left arm pain. i got my cholestrol levels checked 2 years ago. results were: Total=200,ldl= 149, hdl=32. dr sprescribed me rosuvastatin 5mg for 2 months , i took tablets and the pain left. but after some time, again i suffered from same symptoms of increased levels of cholestrol and i took statin on and off. I got ECG and ECHO ,dr said both are normal but i feel the pain sometimes and also the feeling of heart murmur when i turn back on the left side.i can't listen heavy noises like bulet shots etc. whenever i hear heavy sounds or feel anxious ,i feel pain in my left side of chest.i have also iron deficiency anamea. i live in a remote area and it is too dificult for me to visit hospitals in khi/hyd regularly. i am uploading my latest result of lipid profile.kindly help me what should i do?and whats the problem?

Cardiologist in Karachi - Dr. Humera Abubakar

Thanks for your call
Kindly specify me the type, duration, frequency of chest pain. How it relieves, how it aggravates. Are you diabetic or hypertensive. What's your age. Check your blood pressure and sugar level.
Answer all these then get back to me.
Thanks

Post Owner

Madam, mjhe 2 kinds ka pain hota h. Ek to jb beef ya koi bhr ki oily cheez khali to hota h jo left arm, left shoulder, chest, and kbhi jaw tak ata h aur agr me cholestrol ki tablet rosuvastatin 10 mg leta hn to utar jata h. Aur doosra anger ki waja se ya phr pareshani ,tension lene ki waja se hota h us me chest me heart ki jaga pe squeezing hoti h dono cases men pain left chest k front and back pe hota h. Me Disprin leta hn to bhi paon khtm hojata h per jb cholestrol wala case ho to chol ki tablet lazmi leni prti h. Me chopestrol ki tablets b zyada din tk nhi lesakta, severe muscular pain and pulling hojati h rosuvastatin zyada din lene se. Men diabetic nhi aur mera bp bhi occasionally barhta he kbhi kbhi 130/90 or 140/90 bilkul rarely. Kindly help me

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

bro how ru now ? problem diagnos hua apka ?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories