Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Post Angioplasty Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 47 years old, Lahore

Hello sir, I had a heart attack in Aug 2018 and in PIC they have handled it with medicines, then i have consulted Dr. Zubair in Gulab devi and they have done angiography and inform me blockage of veins, they proposed 1 Stent and done the same on 2nd day in Sep 2019. after 3 to 4 months it was quite after angioplasty but since last two months when ever i eat some spicy or fired food, it effects me badly after some times and it seems very high pain on my heart side, after some times when i passed gas then pressure release and calm down gradually. Can you pls suggest me some good option.

BTW my Lipid, CBC and other relevant reports seems normal. Currently i am taking Plavix 75 Mg, Lodopen 5 Mg, Isotrate 20 Mg, Disprin, Advant 8 mg, Merol, Vaptor, on daily basis.

Right now having problem also when i continuously try to walk in normal.

Member of Marham-Forum

Best to go back to ur cardiologist.

Post Owner

Hello sir, many thnx for your kind reply, can you pls suggest me what this problem could be, as currently i am out of country and can only come back in mid of july.

Is it some sort of cardiac problem again or some stomach related problem. I will appreciate if you can guide me and i will contact with you upon my return.

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Need to see ur angiograms and treatment plan to comment properly. I don't think it's possible online . U need to consult someone in person

Post Owner

Thank you sir for your kind reply. Lets see if i may stay alive in order to meet you. Thank you once again. I will meet you in person if stay alive :)

4 years ago

Cardiologist in Lahore - Dr. Gohar Saeed

Dr. Gohar Saeed - Cardiologist

MBBS, Diplomate American Board Interventional Cardiology, Diplomate American Board Cardiovascular Disease | Lahore

review-stars

420 Positive Reviews

Seems like you have acid reflux May try Nexium 40 mg in the morning before breakfast  

Cardiologist in Lahore - Dr. Gohar Saeed

Dr. Gohar Saeed - Cardiologist

MBBS, Diplomate American Board Interventional Cardiology, Diplomate American Board Cardiovascular Disease | Lahore

review-stars

420 Positive Reviews

Seems like you have acid reflux May try Nexium 40 mg in the morning before breakfast  

Member of Marham-Forum

The medication you are taking can cause acidity specially disprin, I would change it to loprin 75 mg and I agree with my collegues that you may try medication for acidity nexum or zopent

Member of Marham-Forum

My respected colleagues he's also having problem while walking which could be angina .. I would not settle the issue with just anti acidity medication.

Member of Marham-Forum

To all respected doctors, many thnx for your suggestions, let me try to upload my reports for your further consideration, for that i need to upload new question. Thnx once again

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories