Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cardiologist on Urinary Issue High PSA Level


Asking For Father, Male 60, sindh

Assalam O Alaikum Dr. I am consulting you for my father.

My father is having swelling in feet and extreme pain in hip bones and legs and difficultly in walking.

Tests were done through which found out PSA level is 90.

We are in consultation with some doctors, and other tests such as CT Scan are also done.

He is a heart patient , had a open heart surgery many years ago. Valves are changed. Please suggest something good.


Cardiologist in Hyderabad - Dr. Adil Azim

Dr. Adil Azim - Cardiologist

MBBS, Diploma in Cardiology | Hyderabad


1 Positive Reviews

plz visit my clinic ..

Cardiologist in Lahore - Dr. Ahmed Badar Nisar

Dr. Ahmed Badar Nisar - Cardiologist

MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology) , MACC (USA) ,Certified Cardiac Interventionist (PSIC) | Lahore

Wslam ..!

okay tell me few things about him ,

.His age , DM status , average BP now a days and his activity level, fresh INR test results,

I think he may also need some Echocardiogram for assessment of current valves status and heart contractile power , as it ll also be mandatory for possible future interventions (possible surgery or chemo !)


Post Owner

Yes Dr. Age is 60, BP is normal, ECO was also done few months back and the report is shared with then consultant cardiologist and he said it's clear from his side. INR check is done weekly, manages the range of 3.

2 years ago


Post Owner

He takes Warfrin (blood thinner medicine). cannot skip it, and that's why looking for options other than surgery.

2 years ago

Cardiologist in Karachi - Prof. Dr. Zamir A Siddiqui

Prof. Dr. Zamir A Siddiqui - Cardiologist

MBBS, M.Phil (Clinical Pharmacology), M.D (Cardiology), Dip Diab. (Diplomate Diabetology), Ph.D. Scholar (Clinical Pharmacology) | Karachi


545 Positive Reviews

Walaikum Assalam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu.
- As far as swelling of the feet is concerned, the only thing that will be cured by stopping the SALT. Not a pinch of salt should enter his stomach.
The rest upsets you will need to see a cardiologist. But if you can't find it, contact one of the cardiologists from the Marham platform. Do Online video consultation. Your problem will be solved.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories