Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Cosmetic Surgeon on Ear Reshape

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 23 years old, Turbat

My ears are stuck out from my head and I want to reshape my ears and fix my ears close to my head ..

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your query.
We are sorry to hear about your problem. We have tagged relevant doctors for your problem. Please wait they will reply you soon.
Thank you.

Member of Marham-Forum

Most welcome
Gold Medalist in Cosmetic Surgery
www.muniralam.com

Post Owner

Please guide me I want to solve my problem and should me karachi doctor for ear reshape problem my ears are stuck out from my head and I want to reshape my ears close to my head. Please send the address of hospital and doctor name that should be in karachi..

4 years ago

Cosmetic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Sheraz Raza

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Sheraz Raza - Cosmetic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (EdinBurgh), FCPS (Plastic Surgery), Fellowship in hand & Microsurgery NUH Singapore | Lahore

review-stars

88 Positive Reviews

Assalam o Alaikum         Yes prominent ears are a common problem. The procedure for correction is called Otoplasty. You can visit me at Omar Hospital and Cardiac Centre Lahore to discuss in detail. Warm 

Cosmetic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Abdul Malik Mujahid

Dr. Abdul Malik Mujahid - Cosmetic Surgeon

MBBS,FCPS (in plastic surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

This surgery can be done under local anaesthesia , I would like to see pics of front of face with both ear visible and side views , I m available at lahore , u can post pics or can visit at clinic at lahore .it is called otoplasty surgery it takes about one and half to two hour then u can get discharged and go home

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir im searching a doctor for karachi because it's comfortable for me to come ... and also I want to come soon ..

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories