Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on About Braces

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 19 years old, Hyd

I want to put braces but I have low platelets count so is it necessary to take out my teeths . It might be so bleed

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Taj Mahmood

Dr. Taj Mahmood - Dentist

BDS | Lahore

review-stars

9 Positive Reviews

proper examination and oral care is required.. get a visit at clinic for proper guidelines... 1st you need to be trained regarding oral health then you can proceed for braces

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Lt Col R Ammad Ahmad Butt

wait and consult with your doctor

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Khan

Dr. Ayesha Khan - Dentist

BDS , RDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho , C -Implants , C-Clear Aligners ,Certificate In Implantology | Islamabad

review-stars

727 Positive Reviews

dear take an online consultation
we can look for transparent aligners instead
show me ur pictures of teeth or get online consultation to get to the possible solution

Member of Marham-Forum

it will be confirmed after consultation that you require extraction or not.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Arfa Saeed

Dr. Arfa Saeed - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

36 Positive Reviews

Assalam u Alaikum
First of All it's necessary to know how low your platelets count is ..and are you talking treatment for it or not. Second thing is not all cases need teeth Removal so it's better to consult and know how complex your case is. may be you don't need to remove your teeth for alignment.. so chill . you just need to visit a dentist .. your case will be discuss with you and dentist will give you what options you can avail for your treatment according to your systematic issues.. Thirdly there is an Option of Aligners but all the patients know about it that Aligners are not for complex cases. Aligners just straighten your teeth , they cannot move your teeth from one position too another. so don't confuse yourself with so many options just visit a dentist and consult what's best for you .
Regards
Dr. Arfa Saeed

Dentist in Faisalabad - Dr. Haroon Iftikhar

Dr. Haroon Iftikhar - Dentist

BDS, MDS (Orthodontics) | Faisalabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Aoa...it all depends on case ....all Ortho patients didnot end up extraction...so proper consultation is ur need....

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories