Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Bleeding From Gums

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 52 years old, Kharian

AOA! I am a 50+ person.suffering from a disease.i don't know what to call it. At the top end of my left gum two balloons filled with blood were found 2 months ago. One was punctured on 6-9-2026, whereas the other one after 15 days.But 2md one was re built. After its formation of 1 week it again punctured. & when so ever it is damaged it starts bleeding for about 2-3 hours. I suffer vomiting as well.

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Yusaf Imran

Dr. Yusaf Imran - Dentist

BDS , MDS (Orthodontics) | Peshawar

review-stars

119 Positive Reviews

Please visit us for detailed check up


0

0

Member

Post Owner


Which hospital? I am in kharian.

13 hours ago

Member

Post Owner


In which hospital?

7 hours ago

Attach Photo here: