Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Dental Problem- Gum Swelling And Bleeding

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 33 years old, Barcelona, Spain

I am studying in Barcelona, Spain and dentistry is very expensive here and I do not have insurance so kindly help me in this regard.

I have a red dot on the gum of upper incisors for more than 4 months (photo attached) and now it has also started swelling and bleeding with touch and during brushing. Secondly, there was no gap between upper incisor teeth but now it has started a noticeable gap between these teeth. Thirdly, every gum is sensitive, start bleeding with just hard touching or during brushing. I also have Tartar (Calculus on teeth) but at the moment I want solution for that red dot on my gum which has started swelling and created gap between my upper incisor teeth.

Non-smoker No alcohol Brushing habit : twice for more than 2mins each time Brush type: Electric

Kindly recommend me some medicines, I would really be thankful. I will have proper treatment for calculus in December, 2021 when I return to Pakistan.

Thanks Regards

Dentist in Larkana - Dr. Sarang Suresh

Dr. Sarang Suresh - Dentist

BDS | Larkana

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

Visit your dentist and get scaling done. No need of Medicines.

Dentist in Muzaffar Garh - Dr. Muhammad Siddique Arain

Dr. Muhammad Siddique Arain - Dentist

BDS, RDS, OMSB (Muscat Oman) | Muzaffar Garh

review-stars

51 Positive Reviews

its Pocketing need curratage book online Consultation for guidance

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Ayesha Irfan

Dr. Ayesha Irfan - Dentist

BDS | Lahore

review-stars

30 Positive Reviews

Ideally, you should get scaling done but if you cant you can take flagyl 500mg twice a day for 5 days it shout reduce the gum swelling!

Dentist in Layyah - Dr. Muhammad Tayyab

Dr. Muhammad Tayyab - Dentist

BDS | Layyah

review-stars

6 Positive Reviews

you need scaling and currettage, must visit nearby dentist. maintain oral hygiene rinse with salt water after every 2...3 hours. use mouthwash and revomet(metronidazole) gel

Dentist in Jhelum - Dr. Muhammad Usman Saleem

Dr. Muhammad Usman Saleem - Dentist

BDS | Jhelum

review-stars

14 Positive Reviews

You need to improve oral hygiene, the most important is teeth brushing technique. I would suggest you to watch this technique on youtube ‘modifoed bass technique’. This would improve your oral cavity well being generally and local gingivitis issue specifically. If condition small lesion persists more than couple of weeks,then you have to go to oral surgeon to reach final conclusion. Regards

Member of Marham-Forum

the reason for the Gums swelling, redness and bleeding is bcz of poor oral hygiene and tartar build up.
it can only be treated by professional Scaling (cleaning of teeth)& regular brushing atleast twice daily.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories