Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Hypersalivation

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 38, Samundri

a.o.a I,ve been suffering from hypersalivation for 2 yrs .I ,ve been using dr .tooth paste .But when I began 2 use enziclor mouth wash my problem decreased but left internal side of mouth was affected .What should I do now .(I ,m also diabetic)

Member of Marham-Forum

WAA. Please consult with your dentist so that appropriate investigations can be performed. Although almost always not serious, there is a very rare chance of it being caused by some metabolic disturbance. Won’t hurt to rule it out. Have a nice day.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Aisha Aziz

Dr. Aisha Aziz - Dentist

BDS | Karachi

review-stars

2 Positive Reviews

Walaikum as salaam! Firstly you need to visit the doctor to check your salivation status and some salivary test get done  to confirm the hypersalivation cz mostly in diabetic patients there is hyposalivation, and that is why your query is a bit confusing...Kindly don't take any medicine and visit any near by dental clinic asap..Any medication prior to confirmed diagnosis can worsen your condition..

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Asifa Iqbal

Dr. Asifa Iqbal - Dentist

BDS, M.Phil (Oral Pathology & Microbiology), FCPS (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery) | Lahore

review-stars

882 Positive Reviews

Use less quantity of tooth paste and change it regularly hot saline gargles r best mouth wash

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories