Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Mouth Pain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Karachi

It has been 4 months that I have been feeling burning like sensation on my tongue, gums and mouth roof and also strobbing like pain in overall teeth and jaws in the same time I feel pain and burning in throat too and my head also hurts. What can be the cause?

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Imran Zia

Dr. Imran Zia - Dentist

BDS (Pb) , RDS , C-Implants (Korea) | Lahore

review-stars

372 Positive Reviews

AOA. It may be due to dry mouth and sort of neurological pain. Needs a clinical examination and some investigations too for proper diagnosis and treatment. Contact MARHAM for appointment.

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Sana Akhtar

Dr. Sana Akhtar - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon

BDS , Membership In British Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons | Lahore

review-stars

5 Positive Reviews

Get proper appointment for examination. Probably can be neurological pain and xerostomia.

Member of Marham-Forum

you need to undergo your blood workup that includes CBC, IRON and vitB12 levels. It may lead to any deficiency that's causing this issue. Along with that it may be an episode of nerve dysesthesia( unpleasant sensatuon) too.
however get your blood work up done.

Dentist in Rahim Yar Khan - Dr. Waseem Akram

Dr. Waseem Akram - Dentist

BDS | Rahim Yar Khan

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

It could be a xerostomia or anything els kindly visit your dentist for better examination and evaluation..

Member of Marham-Forum

it sounds like vit b12 deficiency. kindly visit nearby dentist for detailed evaluation

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Naheed

you need to take a lot of water. improve your diet should have fruits n milk. need to visit any dentist for examination

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Amir Habib

Dr. Amir Habib - Dentist

| BDS | | Islamabad

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

proper examination is required with xray to rule out any diagnosis.
what are you experiencing might be due to referred pain due to a culprit tooth. but proper examination is still necessary to rule out.

Dentist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood - Dentist

BDS , MCPS Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

do you smoke or chew tobacco and beatal nuts? are you married? have you checked yourself for sugar?

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Ali Murtaza

patient need to appear in person to a professional to have your history and gross examination

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Misbah Ismail

Dr. Misbah Ismail - Dentist

BDS, RDS, MCPS, C IMPLANT, C ORTHO , C ALIGNER | Karachi

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

keep drinking water alot..and get a cbc done..then have an appointment with a dentist..

Member of Marham-Forum

thank you doctor. I have already booked an appointment till then can you recommend any medicine for ease?

Dentist in Rawalpindi - Dr. Ayesha Gul

It might be due to a condition called burning mouth syndrome. Plz see a dentist for a detailed history and clinical examination. After that a diagnosis can be done and treatment would be given.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories