Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Pediatric Dentistry

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 6 years old, Rawalpindi

Assalamu alaykum. My son dob 06 March 2014 has issue of bristles. Every now and then he develops a small blister somehow and feels lot of pain. There isn't any fixed position of bristles every time but mostly they are inside mouth closer to lower lip. Also there appears to be very little swelling(like lump/bump just above his upper teeth below upper lip. We consulted a young dentist in emergency (since senior professors aren't available for routine checkup due to Corona pandemic). She advised augmentin,brufen usage and advised to use any mouth gel. She said that many teeth have cavities so filling must be done of few teeth and one tooth will have to be extracted. But she said no operations are possible until routine gets back to normal after Corona goes. I must mention here that my son was advised adenotonsillectomy around 4 years ago but we didn't go for that and Alhamdulillah boy sleeps normally and gets very few infections. Advise please. JazakAllah

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Yusaf Imran

Dr. Yusaf Imran - Dentist

BDS , MDS (Orthodontics) | Peshawar

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

Please call me for appointment over phone so we can do telemedicine apppintment and discuss your issue and have the best treatment option for you

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Haseeb Ur Rehman

Dr. Haseeb Ur Rehman - Dentist

BDS | Islamabad

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

As recommended by young dentist wait till this pandamic is over .. then you should go for detailed checkup to diagnose and proper tx planning for the case ...

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Hira Zaman

Dr. Hira Zaman - Dentist

BDS, Masters in Endodontics | Lahore

review-stars

40 Positive Reviews

walaikum u salam.can you send me a picture of your child so that i can tell you the appropriate treatment...and you have to get your child fillings done asap as it can be a source of blisters as well.
regards

Post Owner

Doctor sahiba kindly tell how to upload his pictures and video... File isn't attached size above 1 mb. I may whatsapp

3 years ago

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Hira Zaman
Dr. Hira Zaman - Dentist

BDS, Masters in Endodontics | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 40 Positive Reviews

please ask marham to book your online appointment so we can video chat and see that

3 years ago

Dentist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Abid Mahmood - Dentist

BDS , MCPS Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery | Karachi

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

your child is 6+ and he'll start having his permanent teeth. you must get his teeth filled, some milk molars may need RCT as those must be retained for few more years.

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Aashfa Nasir

Dr. Aashfa Nasir - Dentist

BDS, SLE, BLS, C-implant, C- Ortho C-Endo | Islamabad

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

Better to get ur son checked clinically. Now V r taking all precautions and attending pts
plz visit

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Yusaf Imran

Dr. Yusaf Imran - Dentist

BDS , MDS (Orthodontics) | Peshawar

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

Call for best treatment option

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ansar Maqsood

Dr. Ansar Maqsood - Dentist

MBBS, BDS, MSC, RACDS (Sydney), | Islamabad

review-stars

42 Positive Reviews

aoa. if the patient is in islamabad you can book an appointment with Prof. Anser Maxood whonis a consultant pediatric dentist for expert opinion and treatment. thanks

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Khan

Dr. Ayesha Khan - Dentist

BDS , RDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho , C -Implants , C-Clear Aligners ,Certificate In Implantology | Islamabad

review-stars

726 Positive Reviews

Dear concerned mom advisable is OPG x ary to get to know of teeth status n blisters n all
for further diagnosis n details kindly take online consultation

Post Owner

Dear Ma'm what's the test you recommended. What's the procedure

3 years ago

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Khan
Dr. Ayesha Khan - Dentist

BDS , RDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho , C -Implants , C-Clear Aligners ,Certificate In Implantology | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 726 Positive Reviews

it's simple x ray
if u r in Islamabad u can get it done from f 10 markaz x ray studio
n u can share that with me
or take my online consultation I'll recommend what needs to b done n how iA

3 years ago

Dentist in Peshawar - Prof. Dr. Shakeel Ur Rehman Khattak

Prof. Dr. Shakeel Ur Rehman Khattak - Dentist

BDS, FCPS , Msc | Peshawar

review-stars

15 Positive Reviews

Aoa. If can get some picture of bumps etc will help in diagnosis. Try to avid public places and hospitals if not emergency. Feel free to contact . Regards

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Anum Shehzad

Dr. Anum Shehzad - Dentist

BDS, RDS, C-Orthodontics | Karachi

Dear patient I have read your complain. You have to get your OPG x Ray so that everything can be seen and diagnosed properly. For further evaluation book an appointment with Marham. Thanks.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories