Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Primary Teeth Eruption Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 1.5 years old, lahore

I am upset related to my daughter's primary teeth that are not still fully erupted. Currently, her upper and lower central incisor have been erupted but they have not grown in size since 4 months. Apart from that her first molar on left side of jaw has appeared since 1 month but not growing in size. She had delayed teething as her first tooth appeared at age of 15 months. I am giving her vitamin D drops on daily basis and Bioplasgen 21.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Member,
Your query has been approved and the relevant doctor has been tagged. You will receive the answer soon.

You can also discuss your issue with GP via video call for just Rs. 30. If you want to book an appointment with a GP, please visit this link:

https://www.marham.pk/online-consultation/general-physician
Thank you.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Hiba Naeem Khan

Dr. Hiba Naeem Khan - Dentist

BDS, Diploma in Oral Implantology | Karachi

review-stars

41 Positive Reviews

I don’t understand what you mean by growing in size as the teeth have erupted so they’ll stay the same they don’t grow in size instead when the permanent teeth erupt in place they’re bigger than the primary ones. If your statement by not growing in size means partial eruption then we’ll have to see that clinically and then figure out a treatment plan

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear mother take her to the dentist nearby you as if it erupt than eruption must be properly delaying is not a issue it depends on calcium deficiency too but as you say half eruption this will check clinically not verbally.

Member of Marham-Forum

primary or milk teeth keep on erupting till 2 and half year. still u can get a radiograph called as opg to check if primary teeth are present in bone. you can discuss it via booking an online consultation

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Yasir Khawaja

Dr. Yasir Khawaja - Dentist

BDS, RDS, C.implantology | Lahore

Dear this is not a big issue now a days teeth eruption could be delayed and there is no hard n fast rule now that tooth eruption has to take place at this exact month every kid has different genetic coding and eruption before one n half year is still OK dont worry ur kids health also counts for eruption time ...so I would recommend to give her good diet little hard even that would lead to further eruption n no extra vitamins required only natural diet n fruits qould be betterly helping....least medicines plz

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Aashfa Nasir

Dr. Aashfa Nasir - Dentist

BDS, SLE, BLS, C-implant, C- Ortho C-Endo | Islamabad

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

It is not a big issue. Make sure her general health is good ond she is taking her meals properly. Keep an eye on her teeth only

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories