Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Saliva Acidity.

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Gulshan iqbal

I have a tooth decay problem (saliva acidity Ph) I was having osteokon medicine few weeks ago and this medicine is not available at any medical store only available in dentist clinic where i used to purchase before but now due to covid-19 dentist clinic is not operational and my tooth hole is keep increasing and leaving a large visible hole. But now my question is which medicine should i need to have because nowadays all dentist clinics are not operational so i cannot go and fill up those hole. Kindly recommend me any alternate medicine which i can easily buy from medical store. Attaching my prescription slip

Dentist in Peshawar - Dr. Yusaf Imran

Dr. Yusaf Imran - Dentist

BDS , MDS (Orthodontics) | Peshawar

review-stars

64 Positive Reviews

Please take telemedicine appointment for best treatment plan

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Imran Zia

Dr. Imran Zia - Dentist

BDS (Pb) , RDS , C-Implants (Korea) | Lahore

review-stars

372 Positive Reviews

This looks some imported medicine so cannot tell you it's alternatives. If you have developed a cavity, get it filled immediately. We're operational on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 3 to 6pm. Contact MARHAM.

Member of Marham-Forum

this medicine is a bisphosphonate and can only be used in very severe bone diseases. while u are taking that medicine you should not get any surgery including tooth surgeries. You should get filling or rct depending upon the tooth condition. And also such medications should only be taken with prescription and if this formula is no more available you should get it changed from a medical doctor who knows ur comdition

Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Sahiwal - Dr. Muhammad Ahmad

Dr. Muhammad Ahmad - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon

BDS, FCPS-Resident | Sahiwal

review-stars

12 Positive Reviews

This medicine or anyother medicine isnt going to reverse or fill the hole in your tooth.please state your primary problem.like if yoh are having pain or swelling etc.please state your complete medical histroy.i dont see any degree of doctor on prescription pad.dont use medication unless advised by a qualified doctor.please post the box of osteokon tab so i may see the salt.If it is a alendronate,it is used with caution.

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Saqib Kaleem

Dr. Saqib Kaleem - Dentist

BDS, MS (Oral and Maxillofacial) C-Facial Aesthetics, C-Implant, C-Endo | Karachi

review-stars

76 Positive Reviews

This medicine cant fill your cavity... you need to get it filled by dentist . not all dental clinics are closed . clinics associated with hospitals are still opened . The hospital where i work is still opened after Iftar here in karachi near airport

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Anum Shehzad

Dr. Anum Shehzad - Dentist

BDS, RDS, C-Orthodontics | Karachi

Dear patient I have read your complain. Once there is a cavity it can only be filled with a filling. No medicine can work to fill it. For further evaluation visit a nearby dentist or book an appointment with Marham. Thanks.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories