Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Teeth Cavity

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, Karachi

Assalam.o.alaikum mere left lower molar me cavity thi bachpan se, clean krwa ky filling krwai the but without cap tha to tooth gya pora molar or ab me right side se khana khati the,. But ab dekha to right side lower molar mein halki si cavity nazar arhi hy or pory teeths me thanda garam lgrha hy, kya karna chahiye? I will be thankfull to u. 2nd my mother is 48 unky teeths me zang type hgya hy kafi bar clean krwaye , again zang jesy hgye hyn. Plz tell me what to do

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Momin Fiaz

first of all you need to get that small cavity restored in your molar
secondly, that MAY be plaque on your mother's teeth so scaling is advised again. scaling is a clinic process that must be done after six months

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Anum Shehzad

Dr. Anum Shehzad - Dentist

BDS, RDS, C-Orthodontics | Karachi

Dear patient I have read your complain. You need to get filling done of your lower right molar before it further progress. Your mother needs scaling. For further evaluation book an appointment with Marham. Thanks.

Member of Marham-Forum

Scaling ( cleaning ) for your mother and restorations for cavities i would advise an OPG xray beforehand

Dentist in Islamabad - Dr. Ayesha Khan

Dr. Ayesha Khan - Dentist

BDS , RDS , C-Endo, C-Ortho , C -Implants , C-Clear Aligners ,Certificate In Implantology | Islamabad

review-stars

727 Positive Reviews

Dear concerned
as I mentioned cavities u can see also sensitivity is there
kindly visit dentist for the fillings b4 it deepens n more invasive procedure is required
for your mother recommended would be scaling n then following best oral hygiene practices

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Ejaz Yousaf

Dr. Rabia Ejaz Yousaf - Dentist

BDS, MDS Operative Dentistry | Lahore

review-stars

8 Positive Reviews

aoa you should go 4 filling in ur tooth. your mother must be using some medication. she have to stop that

Dentist in Karachi - Dr. Aimen Zia

Dr. Aimen Zia - Dentist

BDS , RDS | Karachi

review-stars

335 Positive Reviews

Hello
The lower molar in which you are feeling sensitivity and pain might need a root canal treatment, it can be confirmed through an xray/radiograph, as for your mother she will need scaling and polishing and if the stains are very deep she might need bleaching/whitening, kindly visit a dentist for further evaluation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dentist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories